SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
One thing I've learned is to never listen to my brother's suggestions for TV shows. He wanted me to watch Ancient Aliens because it would have me believing that aliens visited us in the past. I gave up after 1.5 episodes, the "experts" kept trumping conventional wisdom with bullshit they made up to support their claims. I wanted to punch them in the face.

My favorite part of those shows is how they take 4 mins and 49 seconds of content and cram it into an hour.

"Did the Ancient Aliens land in Egypt,build the pyramids,alter the course of the Nile River,and make fun of the locals for worshiping cats?Find out when we come back to.....Ancient Aliens"

Extended commercial break for anti-psychotic drugs and Ice Road trucker promos.

Show continues w/recap of everything they already said.

"Did the Ancient Aliens land in Egypt,build the pyramids,alter the course of the Nile River,and make fun of the locals for worshiping cats?Find out when we come back to.....Ancient Aliens"

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
I'm watching all the seasons of Numb3rs right now. Great show, but it's canceled after 6 seasons.

Cythim

Reaction score
My favorite part of those shows is how they take 4 mins and 49 seconds of content and cram it into an hour.

Extended commercial break for anti-psychotic drugs and Ice Road trucker promos.

Show continues w/recap of everything they already said.

lol

netflix ftw... no commercial breaks!

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Thats how most "experts" are when it pertains to aliens, ghosts, Bigfoot, ect.

What's sad is that TV shows will finance thousands so that these guys can tramp around in the woods. *tramp* *tramp* *tramp* *twig breaks* "WHOA I think I heard something" *end show*

Last edited:

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
So. . .

I was really young when The Wonder Years was on television. I remembered it vaguely.

I started watching it on Netflix from start to finish. Couldn't wait to get to the last episode.

What a sad ending. Sad. Pissed. Sad.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Past: The A-Team, MASH, Home Improvement, Firefly, Cheers, Smallville, X-Files

Current: Castle, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, Bones, Psych, The League, Fear Factor, Decoded

Cythim

Reaction score
I started watching How I Met Your Mother, it is great. I've also been watching Boss on Starz.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Any of you ever watch Trailer Park Boys(don't even say shit, Laz) and find it funny?

My brother told me I had to check it out on Netflix. He told me it was funny. I'm on season three and I feel like I'm treasure hunting for the funny. It's taking forever.

I tried it on Netflix. Maybe it's a Canada thing. The only funny part was the retarded guy and his cats, and even that was few and far between.

Past: The Wire

Current: Modern Family, Parks and Rec, Community, Breaking Bad, 30 Rock, The League, Always Sunny, Archer

Reaction score
I loved Seinfeld...alltimer to me.

When I was a kid I remember on Fridays were flatout greatness...Dukes of Hazzard followed by the Incredible Hulk.

I liked the back to back greatness of Magnum PI followed by Simon and Simon.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I tried it on Netflix. Maybe it's a Canada thing. The only funny part was the retarded guy and his cats, and even that was few and far between.

Past: The Wire

Current: Modern Family, Parks and Rec, Community, Breaking Bad, 30 Rock, The League, Always Sunny, Archer

We like the same kind of stuff I would recommend Happy Endings its kind of like 30 Rock with the rapid fire humor and punch lines.

Reaction score
I don’t watch TV shows anymore but i’ll get sucked in from my wife watching it. I really liked Breaking Bad on Netflix. Chopped on the food network. Art Mann. I mostly watch NFL Network or the Playboy channel.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Been watching The Larry Sanders Show, another one I never watched while it was running.

I like Shandling a lot.

Rip Torn is awesome in his role.

Reaction score
The new season of MTV's The Challenge premiers 1/25.

So yeah, I'm pretty excited about that.

:awkward

Top Bottom