Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Shit, I forgot about the Sopranos, that was an epic series.

And Boardwalk Empire is turning out to be a good one as well.
Boardwalk is very good IMO, but Game Of Thrones is a soon to be classic.

sbk92

Reaction score
Never watched an episode of The Sopranos.

Can't stand that mouth breather Gandolfini.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Past Favorites

Unsolved Mysteries(original)
MacGyver
Perfect Strangers
Family Ties
Mr. Belvedere
Small Wonder
Whos the Boss
ALF
The Wonder Years
Growing Pains
Night Court
Three's Company

Current/recent

Pawn Stars
Storage Wars
Harcore Pawn
American Pickers
Rick's Restoration
Dirty Sexy Money*
The Office
Pushing Dasies

*My wife got me hooked on DSM early on. It went downhill in a hurry toward the end of the second season. It was top notch there for a while. At the end it was like a weird low budget looking operation.

I still wanna F Karen Darling.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
woops I thought this was about shows that are currently on the air.

The sopranos would have been right at the top for me. Groundbreaking show, changed the rules...made as well as any tv show ever has been.

Mr.Po

Reaction score
Then...... Hill Street Blues / Seinfeld

Now....... Southland and Justified / Modern Family

Cythim

Reaction score
I woke up Saturday afternoon and the wife was watching Dance Moms... it is pedo-bear approved.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Any of you ever watch Trailer Park Boys(don't even say shit, Laz) and find it funny?

My brother told me I had to check it out on Netflix. He told me it was funny. I'm on season three and I feel like I'm treasure hunting for the funny. It's taking forever.

Cythim

Reaction score
One thing I've learned is to never listen to my brother's suggestions for TV shows. He wanted me to watch Ancient Aliens because it would have me believing that aliens visited us in the past. I gave up after 1.5 episodes, the "experts" kept trumping conventional wisdom with bullshit they made up to support their claims. I wanted to punch them in the face.

Reaction score
One thing I've learned is to never listen to my brother's suggestions for TV shows. He wanted me to watch Ancient Aliens because it would have me believing that aliens visited us in the past. I gave up after 1.5 episodes, the "experts" kept trumping conventional wisdom with bullshit they made up to support their claims. I wanted to punch them in the face.

Thats how most "experts" are when it pertains to aliens, ghosts, Bigfoot, ect.

Top Bottom