Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I just want to ask whoever voted for Obama if it's made their lives any better. Upswelling of minority pride excluded.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Again, dont see how it could be unless maybe its leaving out alot of other stuff. Its well known that Obama has outspent everyone and the deficits are at record highs because of his spending. You can even find CBO comments and articles on it.

Please post the CBO article or show a couple of the articles with actual numbers to support you theory.

Its amazing how people will shout down actual figures when they don't support there argument.

And please post actual articles and not oped pieces.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Please post the CBO article or show a couple of the articles with actual numbers to support you theory.

Its amazing how people will shout down actual figures when they don't support there argument.

You can google this stuff just like I did. Its amazing the lengths liberals will go to to deny even the most obvious thing.

http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/spend_it_like_bush.html

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-budget-plan-add-defiicit

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs...ding-will-grow-99-120-percent-gdp_554009.html

http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/10/01/26/obama-s-historic-spending-and

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/mar/8/obama-spending-hits-new-records/

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748703906204575027181656362948.html

Last edited:

Plymkr

Reaction score

Cythim, You are in luck bro!!!!

Got one of your kind in here on your side now!!!

Reaction score

And welcome to the site Jiggyboi

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score

Most of those articles are estimation over the next 10 years, which does not make your initial argument about him already outspending bush hold up.

Also remember when asked for articles that were not oped pieces?

I guess that was a bit to hard to find.

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Quick question what new programs has Obama implemented that are causing this so called "record" spending?

Or are you saying he is a failure because he has not stopped the record spending that was started by the previous administration?

jiggyfly

In the Rotation
Reaction score
LOL at the Obama lover

I don't Love Obama I just can realize he is not the Marxist some make him out to be.

I'm still waiting for the list of policies he has implemented causing this record spending.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Quick question what new programs has Obama implemented that are causing this so called "record" spending?

Or are you saying he is a failure because he has not stopped the record spending that was started by the previous administration?

Why are saying "previous administration" in the single sense?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wouldn't put perry in charge of raking my leaves. This guy is a horrendous voice for people and it's a complete disgrace he is a governor let alone even in the mix to be the voice of the entire country. It's incomprehensible to me that this guy will be an option.

theogt

Reaction score
I wouldn't put perry in charge of raking my leaves. This guy is a horrendous voice for people and it's a complete disgrace he is a governor let alone even in the mix to be the voice of the entire country. It's incomprehensible to me that this guy will be an option.
Ditto.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

He isn't they are just picking someone to lose to Obama.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Not really debts information.

But, unconstitutionally?

Obama and Co sticking their noses into places they DON'T have Authority to do.
Making the a "limit" as to how much percentage a Credit Card company can charge against dumbfucks who can't pay their bill, yet run up their credit. Wrong.

Stuck their noses into GM, OWNING it and then giving way too much to the union. Hmmm. same UNION that donated and VOTED for this prick.

Massive side deals and backroom bullying to get the UNCONSTITUTIONAL HEALTH CARE SHIT bill passed. And got passed because dumbfuck shithole politicians had a soft spot for the dickhead murderer now dead scumbag Kennedy. It's like they felt obliged to pass that POS.

Stimulus Bills that stimulated SHIT. And yes, the previous administration was dumb as hell for doing too.

I have no need to go on. This administration is the worst since Carter. It is known, and seen.

And, what is really sorry is that this douche will probably win again. For fucks sake.

I can't believe how stupid most are.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Yet when people look at his record there, its pretty impressive.

You live there though so I'd be surious to hear what you have to say about him.

Top Bottom