Angrymesscan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I guess there's a lot of golf knowledge here...
That was one magnificent show they put on.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He shouldn't have been DQ'ed... The committee ruled initially that he dropped appropriately.

He should have been DQ'd, the committee is totally full of shit on on this and how things transpired

If it had been some Joe nobody golfer or that kid from China, they'd have packed his bags and drove him to the airport themselves

Reaction score
He should have been DQ'd, the committee is totally full of shit on on this and how things transpired

If it had been some Joe nobody golfer or that kid from China, they'd have packed his bags and drove him to the airport themselves
You can fault the committee for not getting it right the first time, and telling Tiger that he was assessed a 2 stroke penalty. But once they gave him the ok to sign his scorecard, you can't fault Tiger after that. He relied on the advice of the people who make the decisions. After that point, I question them even going back and giving him a penalty the next day. He definitely shouldn't have been DQed.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
You can fault the committee for not getting it right the first time, and telling Tiger that he was assessed a 2 stroke penalty. But once they gave him the ok to sign his scorecard, you can't fault Tiger after that. He relied on the advice of the people who make the decisions. After that point, I question them even going back and giving him a penalty the next day. He definitely shouldn't have been DQed.

You are taking for granted that the timeline of everything you are hearing from them is accurate.

Reaction score
You are taking for granted that the timeline of everything you are hearing from them is accurate.

Well at this point it's the only information we have. I'm not going to clamor for him to withdraw based on some wild speculation.

SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
I wonder if that arthritic condition he has was really bothering him again.

Well,he's been hawking that medication Etanercept,and here's a list of warnings:TNF-alpha inhibitors can have immunosuppressant properties. From the company website: "ENBREL can cause serious side effects including: New infections or worsening of infections you already have; hepatitis B can become active if you already have had it; nervous system problems, such as multiple sclerosis, seizures, or inflammation of the nerves of the eyes; blood problems (some fatal); new or worsening heart failure; new or worsening psoriasis; allergic reactions; autoimmune reactions, including a lupus-like syndrome and autoimmune hepatitis;may also suck at golf."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Awesome day for Phil Mickelson. One of the best rounds ever for a final at a major ever.

Really been an awesome two weeks for him. Also won Scottish Open last week. First golfer to ever win those two back to back.

Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Awesome day for Phil Mickelson. One of the best rounds ever for a final at a major ever.

Really been an awesome two weeks for him. Also won Scottish Open last week. First golfer to ever win those two back to back.

That's my boy!

Top Bottom