Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
imo Simmons is basically all Pats fans in one.

yeah he is, but I dont see it sticking to them for more than maybe a week personally.

They could handle spygate, they can handle this nonsense.

C

Cr122

Well not for nothing but the balls that were dropped should have been caught.

Not saying the Patriots would've scored for sure on that one drive, but Welker needed to catch that.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
yeah it would be, cowboys fans would make it ten times worse though. Patriots fans simply dont care about this stuff.

the local media in dallas would be going crazy.

I'm sure if you were a regular on Patriot message boards, you'd see they'd be whining about it just like Cowboys fans would be.

I have a couple friends that are Patriot fans, and they're pissed over it.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
The only difference is that it was stated by the drunken/emotional wife of a player, rather than the drunken/emotional owner of the team as would be the case in Dallas.

lol

Unfortunately, I think you're right.

Reaction score
why is it a cz post? Its true, locally and nationally cowboys fans would make this a story for 6 months. In Boston and the area they will be done with the story by the middle of the week. on to baseball.

thats all.

and by the way, your the one that posts at cz not me.

Actually, I was banned from there bc your fat friend in Arizona got tired of us ruining his favorite hobby of pretending he knows more about everything than everyone else on the internet.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Actually, I was banned from there bc your fat friend in Arizona got tired of us ruining his favorite hobby of pretending he knows more about everything than everyone else on the internet.

hey he does.

If you cant see that I cant help you.

I do respect you though.

Top Bottom