VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol

That the anti Straight people don't exist.
Yes they do, I've had a few on Facebook that did their thing in hating straight people, but it's not going to be that apparent with gays being about 2% of our population.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol

That the anti Straight people don't exist.
Yes they do, I've had a few on Facebook that did their thing in hating straight people, but it's not going to be that apparent with gays being about 2% of our population.

Someone gets it. Hetrophobia is real.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Someone gets it. Hetrophobia is real.

It's only logical. People segregate themselves into groups, follow the protocol and it's fire away at the other group/s.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
nothing like seeing a bunch of straight old white guys bellyaching about how persecuted they are

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
This thread has become ghey.

It was gay as shit from the drop.

Last night I was in the gym and fox news was on, and I think I'm noticing an interesting pattern from conservatives - wherein they are more than willing to associate with people from groups they find "distasteful" (blacks and queers) so long as those individuals will act in a self-loathing Uncle-Tom sort of manner. Basically it was a mirror of the retardation seen in the late stages of this thread, where old white men whine about how they are becoming marginalized by the gay agenda - except they trotted out a few negroes (one of which was interestingly named "Niger Innis", and MOTHERFUCKING BEN CARSON, THE CONSERVATIVE NEGROE HERO WHO HATES OBAMA) to say the exact same bullshit. I think it makes them feel better about their own bigotry. See? Here's a black person saying the exact same hateful shit I spew all day! I know and have come into contact with a queer!

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
It was gay as shit from the drop.

Last night I was in the gym and fox news was on, and I think I'm noticing an interesting pattern from conservatives - wherein they are more than willing to associate with people from groups they find "distasteful" (blacks and queers) so long as those individuals will act in a self-loathing Uncle-Tom sort of manner. Basically it was a mirror of the retardation seen in the late stages of this thread, where old white men whine about how they are becoming marginalized by the gay agenda - except they trotted out a few negroes (one of which was interestingly named "Niger Innis", and MOTHERFUCKING BEN CARSON, THE CONSERVATIVE NEGROE HERO WHO HATES OBAMA) to say the exact same bullshit. I think it makes them feel better about their own bigotry. See? Here's a black person saying the exact same hateful shit I spew all day! I know and have come into contact with a queer!

you noticed your own biases.

how...uninteresting.

Top Bottom