superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Noone anywhere is asking for that. Your church is free to be as bigoted as they desire.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Hetero-phobic ass plunging pirates are everywhere. Stop acting like they are rare. That is like saying there are no racist blacks.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
you exhibited in this thread that yes, they do exist.

anyone that does not buy 100% into the bull shit you are selling is the enemy. You attack anyone that disagrees with you even over minor differences. You suffer from hetero-phobia. Your scared and strike out against those that believe in marriage. You want to take something that is not marriage and twist it to fit your little world view. It is OK. It is who you are and we accept that you have issues.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Why would I be scared of myself?

I'm anti-bigots. You're a bigot. I'm not going to sugar coat my words so you can feel better about your bigotry.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score

I'm anti-bigots. You're a bigot. I'm not going to sugar coat my words so you can feel better about your bigotry.

Anybody that disagrees with your white guilt is considered a bigot by you.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Noone anywhere is asking for that. Your church is free to be as bigoted as they desire.

Then what's your point? Are you trying to get people on here to renounce their religion?

Do you run around in your everyday life and try to goad people into these same type of arguments?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
What does being white have to do with sexual preference?

Are all bigots retarded or is it just the ones who spew their bigotry on this forum?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Then what's your point? Are you trying to get people on here to renounce their religion?

Do you run around in your everyday life and try to goad people into these same type of arguments?

***Checks who started this thread.

Disregards bob, as usual.***

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
What does being white have to do with sexual preference?

Are all bigots retarded or is it just the ones who spew their bigotry on this forum?
Your white guilt has nothing to do with your homo envy. I have yet to see a real bigoted statement in this thread if you judge by reasonable standards. You like to make shit up and assume too much. You just like the attention. You can't be this stupid.

MetalHead

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Superpunk's argument:

Bigot this,bigot that,bigots here,bigots there,bigots everywhere.
He must like that word.
I think he identifies with it.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score

you keep using this word. i do not think it means what you think it means...

Top Bottom