Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
He's missed time with significant injuries, not little "oh my balls hurt, I cant play"..."my leg is sore, I cant play" etc etc

I think he's had a sprained knee, broken foot and broken ankle...
He's had the ever infamous groin and strained calf, and stuff like that too. I looked this up before, once.

He will return to the injury list as soon as he gets the big money.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He's had the ever infamous groin and strained calf, and stuff like that too. I looked this up before, once.

He will return to the injury list as soon as he gets the big money.

Here you go:

Season

League

Injury

Analysis

2013 NFL Knee Murray sprained his MCL in week 6 and missed the following 2 games
2012 NFL Leg Murray suffered a hamstring pull in training and missed OTAs
2012 NFL Foot Sprained foot against Baltimore and missed the next 6 games
2011 NFL Ankle DeMarco Murray fractured his right ankle and was placed on IR missing the remaining 3 games.
2011 NFL Leg Missed first 2 preseason games with hamstring issues
2008 College Leg Pulled a hamstring and missed a game
2007 College Knee Dislocated his patella and missed the folliowing 3 games

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
lol you guys will argue about anything..

Pretty obvious to me Murray wants a shot at 2000 yards and/or maybe he's eyeing the record. The staff is giving him that shot.

It's helping us win so who gives a shit?

As far as resigning him I think we would be crazy to just let him walk without at least tagging him. He's having an amazing year. He's one of the best RBs in the league and one of the best players on our team. Gotta bring him back for at least one more season or get something out of him via trade.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
lol you guys will argue about anything..

Pretty obvious to me Murray wants a shot at 2000 yards and/or maybe he's eyeing the record. The staff is giving him that shot.

It's helping us win so who gives a shit?

As far as resigning him I think we would be crazy to just let him walk without at least tagging him. He's having an amazing year. He's one of the best RBs in the league and one of the best players on our team. Gotta bring him back for at least one more season or get something out of him via trade.
I won't argue against any of this.

Top Bottom