SixisBetter

Anywhere on the line.
Reaction score
Notice nobody has anything to say after the Cowboys win a game, fuck all you fucking ****** motherfuckers on this website. You piece of shits have been rooting against them all season yet they keep winning. FUCK YOU BITCHES. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHITTY SITE TO DIE LMAOOOOO.
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS. FUCK YOU FAGGOS. Change my profile details all you want lol who gives a fuck. I suck fat dicks.

Hey, good to see you again, too.
Feel better now, honey?
We really miss your instructions on how to be proper fans.
Don't forget to go fuck yourself!!!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Bears vs Eagles is going about how I expected - low scoring defensive battle. The Bears are used to that style, but the Eagles are dangerous to let hang around.

They can match you blow for blow in an ugly game, and they can shoot it out with you score for score if that's what it is. Would love to see them go down to Nawlins and take care of them for us, then have us win in LA and have the Halas trophy decided in Jerryworld.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
That would be my ideal road to the Super Bowl

Beat the Seahawks which is great because my family are Seahawk fans

Then beat the Rams because most of my friends and some family are Rams fans

Then beat Philly to go on to the SB. Which would be satisfying because they are the defending SB champs and a division rival.

That would be perfect!

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That would be my ideal road to the Super Bowl

Beat the Seahawks which is great because my family are Seahawk fans

Then beat the Rams because most of my friends and some family are Rams fans

Then beat Philly to go on to the SB. Which would be satisfying because they are the defending SB champs and a division rival.

That would be perfect!

You could even GO to that Rams game and unlike Dodger, post some pics and give us "man at the scene" reports, real time.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Actualy there is a somebody over at the zone whose screen name is real cowboy fan. IIRC he fancies himself a super fan, all I see is a douche bag.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
You could even GO to that Rams game and unlike Dodger, post some pics and give us "man at the scene" reports, real time.

That would be ideal

I can only imagine how much those tickets would cost

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It looks like we will be playing the Rams

Unless the Bears pull off a miracle

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
If I was a Bears fan I'd be scared shitless right now to have my season hanging on Parkey...

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Damn Chicago. I'm not worried about Philly, I just hate them.
On to LA...

Dupree89

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Said it last night, like our chances against the Rams.

hate seeing philly win- mainly because of their fan base. But I agree with you. I think this broke the best way for us. Not gonna be easy, but I think we have a better shot against the Rams.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
its gotta hurt to be a Bears fan right now, Eagles got that 2007 Giants vibe going

:popcorn

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
hate seeing philly win- mainly because of their fan base. But I agree with you. I think this broke the best way for us. Not gonna be easy, but I think we have a better shot against the Rams.

Iggles dispatched the nasty Bears who I really didn't wanna see, they gonna bump off the Saints whom I really don't wanna see again, we did away with the seahags and I like our chances against the sheep.

NFC title game at Jerryworld.

Top Bottom