Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
58.7 percent completion and a 4/4 TD/INT in the four games before he got hurt; the only people Flacco's assraped all season write his checks...

That's got nothing to do with this game and this situation. Your gadget QB is putrid, making him have to throw breaks the gadget. And it took a gadget to break the gadget. But that defensive gadget would have to be shelved even if the QB is Flacco.

But Harbaugh is loathe to make the obviously needed change, because of the political optics of doing that.

Maveric

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Mike Williams is apparently invisible to defenders on two point conversions...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
You have MINUS 2 total passing yards, and you don't make a QB change because of the fear of the PC optics. Historically horrid QB play.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
070eb87445b7fb15e9084eeaebce1040.jpg

Reaction score
Notice nobody has anything to say after the Cowboys win a game, fuck all you fucking ****** motherfuckers on this website. You piece of shits have been rooting against them all season yet they keep winning. FUCK YOU BITCHES. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHITTY SITE TO DIE LMAOOOOO.
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS. FUCK YOU FAGGOS. Change my profile details all you want lol who gives a fuck. I suck fat dicks.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Notice nobody has anything to say after the Cowboys win a game, fuck all you fucking ****** motherfuckers on this website. You piece of shits have been rooting against them all season yet they keep winning. FUCK YOU BITCHES. I CANT WAIT FOR THIS SHITTY SITE TO DIE LMAOOOOO.
HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS. FUCK YOU FAGGOS. Change my profile details all you want lol who gives a fuck. I suck fat dicks.

Your screen name fits to a tee, you might wanna try reading the game thread, that is if you can read. Oh and tell your homo buddies over at Hostile's site we said hello.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
LOL

I love it when these jackasses do their drive-bys, would be so much more fun if they'd stay a while

Welcome Real Cowboy Fan, pull up a chair and stay, we can handle all the shit you want to dish out, its entertaining as hell!

Last edited:

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I want Philly to win because I want the Rams next. With the Rams being my local team and a large portion of my friends being recently converted Rams fans I would love to be the team to ruin their march to the Super Bowl

The Rams fans here in L.A. thought their team was invincible. Hell, they think each of their losses were flukes. They have thought it was a foregone conclusion that they would be playing in the Super Bowl since week 4 when they beat the Vikings.

Even the local media last night after we beat the Seahawks had commented that they would prefer to play the Cowboys because it would be an easier win. Essentially considering the Cowboys a freebie

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Eagles look pretty good, they seem like the better team so far

dare I say they're a much better team with Foles?

The Cowboys never had to play the eagles this year with Foles at QB

and right as I type this Chicago gets an INT

jinx engaged

Reaction score
Rockport back for another therapy session. The cathartic release he got from that post was something he clearly needed. Glad we could help.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score

Dare away. I said it already, as soon as I learned Wetz was done for the season again.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Rockport back for another therapy session. The cathartic release he got from that post was something he clearly needed. Glad we could help.

Whoever it is, coming to us outta the ABQ area on a Samsung Galaxy phone.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score

The Cowboys never had to play the eagles this year with Foles at QB

and right as I type this Chicago gets an INT

jinx engaged

And now he’s got his second INT

Reaction score
Whoever it is, coming to us outta the ABQ area on a Samsung Galaxy phone.

The plot thickens... In light of the new evidence I submit for the record my new theory that the frisky fellow is ABQCowboy from the IdiotZone.

Reaction score
Bears vs Eagles is going about how I expected - low scoring defensive battle. The Bears are used to that style, but the Eagles are dangerous to let hang around.

Top Bottom