First season was incredible
Second season has been hard to take
Last night episode was pretty intense though

So much potential in that show but they fail to use it

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
this is the third season

I think it's been great. Its tough because there are TONS of characters that they need in the books. But in an hour long show, you may have to tell a chapter of someone's story in 5 minutes.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Last night made me want to read the books.

Don't think I could suffer through all those dumb names on paper for a thousand pages though.

Plus no images of Emilia Clark would be another non motivator. I do want to know what happens.

My sister told me book four was long and boring. And they are making two seasons out of it....so that kind of sucks.

Reaction score
Did the good wizard shoot out more magic than the bad wizards and win in the clash of differently colored magic? Fags

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Last night made me want to read the books.

Don't think I could suffer through all those dumb names on paper for a thousand pages though.

Plus no images of Emilia Clark would be another non motivator. I do want to know what happens.

My sister told me book four was long and boring. And they are making two seasons out of it....so that kind of sucks.

Books are awesome, read them fast after the first season.

Book four blows, but only because book three is so sick and so um climactic. Shit just keeps happening and happening. Then in 4, you have to slow down so they can set up the next shit storm (and so he can introduce even more characters and Houses). they're making two seasons out of book 3 not book 4.

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Books are awesome, read them fast after the first season.

Book four blows, but only because book three is so sick and so um climactic. Shit just keeps happening and happening. Then in 4, you have to slow down so they can set up the next shit storm (and so he can introduce even more characters and Houses). they're making two seasons out of book 3 not book 4.

Ahh I see. So next week doesn't end book three then...that is good.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Knew last night was coming and it still sucked.

The Starks better get some m'f'ing retribution before this thing is over.

The North never forgets better be for real.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Feel bad that you had that spoiled, cmd.

I've never had as strong an emotional reaction to anything I've read as I did to that. I had to re-read it three times just to make sure it actually happens because it comes out of fucking nowhere. I wish everyone could see/read it without knowing ahead of time.

As for redemption, this isn't a spoiler because the tale's not over yet but this is just a general good principle to keep in mind for the whole story.

tumblr_mmcmtuhc6K1ralt7qo1_500.gif

63echo

Reaction score
I've never had as strong an emotional reaction to anything I've read as I did to that. I had to re-read it three times just to make sure it actually happens because it comes out of fucking nowhere.

Agreed. That was just a draining read and I couldn't believe Martin went there. I was curious to see how they would pull it off on TV, and they just nailed it...even with the liberties taken with the source. I ~almost~ wish I hadn't read the book so I could've gotten that gut-punch like my wife, who cried like a li'l bitch.

I was hoping that the last episode of the season would cover the next big-ass development, but it looks like they're saving it for season 4 which is for the best, I think.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
and incredibly brutal.

Again, Arya Stark better go full ninja on House Frey, House Greyjoy, and House Lannister before this thing is over or I am going to be pissed. Jon Snow better sack up too.

Reaction score
Is this the thing with the really old guy and the two younger guys that walk forever and the troll with AIDS thing and then they throw the ring into a volcano or something?

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
this is the third season

I think it's been great. Its tough because there are TONS of characters that they need in the books. But in an hour long show, you may have to tell a chapter of someone's story in 5 minutes.

If this is the third season , than the show really sucks

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Just because sp watches it doesn't mean this show is for fags. It's pretty bad ass actually...

Some of the magic shit is a little weird but they leave it out of the show for the most part. What I like about the show the best is that they kill off big characters all the time. You never know what's gonna happen.

Last night sucked tho. If they kill off the dragon lady and her fine ass tiddays I'm done with this show.

Top Bottom