bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
You're lucky I cleaned it up. He Who Beats Up Scrawny Store Clerks would have been more accurate.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I would take all your slammers in POGs.

Pretty sure this comment has enraged me the most. You were probably one of those jackknifing mother fuckers that ruined all the pogs. I won some fat kids slammer at school and his mom came to my house and tried to make me give it back, my dad told her to pound sand. LOL I'm 27 and played pogs in grade 4-5, I feel you may have been to old.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
How about the basic human right of the cop to not have someone try to take his gun and shoot him with it.

he's white. in Eric Holder's America, that's an original sin

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Pretty sure this comment has enraged me the most. You were probably one of those jackknifing mother fuckers that ruined all the pogs. I won some fat kids slammer at school and his mom came to my house and tried to make me give it back, my dad told her to pound sand. LOL I'm 27 and played pogs in grade 4-5, I feel you may have been to old.

:lol

I'm 31, but I remember POGs at recess. It was a short phase, I was never good at it.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Just kidding, I'm always ready for a quick game of POGs. I have a nifty cylinder holster too.

Bluenoser

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Super jelly.

The worst were the metal slammers that were like a ninja star. Always smashing the shit out of my pogs. I lost me Doug Gilmore pog in a game of keepsees and cried, my mom spend so much money trying to get me that pog. After that when I got into Pokemon cards and asked her to buy me some she told me to fuck off.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I too remember pogs (30), everyone had them for a month and 3 years later the nerds still were playing them (just by themselves them)

Iamtdg

Reaction score
that's not how this works, shitforbrains

You god damn right that's how it works. I have already stated a few times in this thread that there should be dash and lapel cams to protect both the citizens and cops. Since there is none in this case, it is just as valid that you can't prove the charging grizzly didn't do what has been reported by more than a dozen witnesses as it is that I can't prove that he didn't, which is only corroborated by witnesses whose statements have been proven false by the autopsy.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
I saw everybody with pogs, so I went and bought some. But I didn't realize I had shitty pigs so I wasn't cool, and I sucked so I lost my shitty ones. They were stupid for ever after

Top Bottom