Reaction score
Nope, they just buy into that as the way to act. It should be self evident to anyone with an academically inclined black friend, while in school, how detrimental that dominant rap/urban/ghetto/black culture is to someones academic aspirations. They are embarrassed of being good at school and enjoying academia, they try to hide it or they just dont associate with other black kids.

YEAH THERE ARE TONS OF INNER-CITY KIDS WITH ACADEMICALLY INCLINED BLACK FRIENDS WHO ARE ASHAMED OF THE CULTURE THAT WHITEY IS SPOON-FEEDING THEM

there is tons of rap that doesn't talk about that shit by far more talented artists but it doesn't get play why do you think that is

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
YEAH THERE ARE TONS OF INNER-CITY KIDS WITH ACADEMICALLY INCLINED BLACK FRIENDS WHO ARE ASHAMED OF THE CULTURE THAT WHITEY IS SPOON-FEEDING THEM
You will have to repeat that in non gibberish if you want me to respond. It is hard enough reading what I right, let alone after you reinterpret it.

there is tons of rap that doesn't talk about that shit by far more talented artists but it doesn't get play why do you think that is
They dont sell? Or they get labeled as sell-outsand they dont sell?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
If blacks pushed their kids in academics like asians and jews a generation would have been more than enough time.

Apples and oranges. Jews and Asians perform better on standardized tests and IQ tests, place a higher premium on educational success, and don't have an illegitimacy rate of 70% and counting. It's the culture, stupid.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Apples and oranges. Jews and Asians perform better on standardized tests and IQ tests, place a higher premium on educational success, and don't have an illegitimacy rate of 70% and counting. It's the culture, stupid.

How do you think this disagrees with what I said?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
You'd think if black poverty was such a problem like youre saying you'd do something one of these days.

You mean like pay for their way like I currently do? Or should I actually go out and fill out the applications for jobs for them as well?

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Even still with all this laziness in their genes it's pretty cool how Obama broke through to become our leader and commander in chief.

You're actually making my point for me, and I appreciate it. If one black person can do it, why can't others?

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
How do you think this disagrees with what I said?

meaning that hard work will only take black kids so far. just like practicing layups will only take a short white kid so far. IQ is set at a very early age and can't be budged that much by environmental or socioeconomic factors. Jews and Asians not only have the work ethic but also the raw intelligence to succeed.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
meaning that hard work will only take black kids so far. just like practicing layups will only take a short white kid so far. IQ is set at a very early age and can't be budged that much by environmental or socioeconomic factors. Jews and Asians not only have the work ethic but also the raw intelligence to succeed.

I do not agree with this. IQ is affected by social factors as well as biologically. Polish didnt suddenly become more genetically advanced, but they have gone from the lowest in the nation to indistinguishable from other american whites in the last 100 years

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Biologically, sure, but environment will not make a huge difference. IQ is set fairly early on and tends to be one of the great constants in a person's life. Saying if we get more poor black people into college will make them smarter is like saying if we get more short people to play basketball, they'll be taller. College is for smart people. Putting dumb people into college does not make them smart, it makes them fail. Worse, it gets them heavily in debt.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
Biologically, sure, but environment will not make a huge difference. IQ is set fairly early on and tends to be one of the great constants in a person's life. Saying if we get more poor black people into college will make them smarter is like saying if we get more short people to play basketball, they'll be taller. College is for smart people. Putting dumb people into college does not make them smart, it makes them fail. Worse, it gets them heavily in debt.

I don't necessarily agree with this. I think environment makes a difference. The more a student is pushed early, the better their chance of learning, the better their chance of locking onto education.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
Iq rates have risen steadily for a 100 years. Biological explanations don't make sense

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I don't necessarily agree with this. I think environment makes a difference. The more a student is pushed early, the better their chance of learning, the better their chance of locking onto education.

it's pretty much set at birth. it's no more malleable than sexual orientation. that said, imploring kids of all races to stay in school and study hard is good advice regardless of your IQ.

Top Bottom