jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol

Superpunk. Iceberg's bitch.

Like I said earlier, it's got a nice ring to it.

SP is not dumb. He is just wrong on every issue that comes up. How can one person be wrong all the damn time? Iceman is pissing on him in every thread. How do you like the golden showers Punk?

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
SP is not dumb. He is just wrong on every issue that comes up. How can one person be wrong all the damn time? Iceman is pissing on him in every thread. How do you like the golden showers Punk?

hope you don't mind if i quote you on that. :) if you do, i'll change sig.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
sweet. and maybe they can put together another quarter and determine why you don't reply to me when i give direct evidence to your stupidity.

who's in whose head, bitch?

Smack! Knockout punch. Punk can't come back from that shot.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wonder how much money they'd have to spend to figure out how deep i am in all your heads.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
little man...you are the joke. I kick you around when I am bored but please do not take mistake that for taking you as a serious person. You are the caricature of failed ideas. No one really give two shits what you think because you are pathetically predictable.

Reaction score
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS UPDATED DONATION THREAD NO MAKING FUN OF JERRY JONES OR JASON GARRETT THE BEST SNOW LEOPARD IS A DEAD SNOW LEOPARD UPDATED WARE AND WITTEN STATS

Last edited by a moderator:

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Thanks for the big red words. We clearly can't read regular font on this site.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
NO PERSONAL ATTACKS STOP BUMPING OLD THREADS UPDATED DONATION THREAD NO MAKING FUN OF JERRY JONES OR JASON GARRETT THE BEST SNOW LEOPARD IS A DEAD SNOW LEOPARD UPDATED WARE AND WITTEN STATS

Sorry Hos...

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
little man...you are the joke. I kick you around when I am bored but please do not take mistake that for taking you as a serious person. You are the caricature of failed ideas. No one really give two shits what you think because you are pathetically predictable.

Considering the past ten posts or so in this thread are about me, and I'm so far in one poster's head that he's featured me in his signature, I think we all know what the score is.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Considering the past ten posts or so in this thread are about me, and I'm so far in one poster's head that he's featured me in his signature, I think we all know what the score is.

He likes you! Put on your special dress! Maybe he will even buy you dinner first. ; )

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
LOL

Top Bottom