bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
I have many videos on my hard drive celebrating the lesbian lifestyle. They're not all flannel-wearing fatties.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And then Obama and co. get on TV and make a huge deal about not having enough money for anything.

Yeah, they can go fuck themselves.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
And, again, here is the real issue. Quibbling about R versus D. Neither side is truly sincere about cutting pork. Democrats will flat out tell you while Republicans pretend they are, but really aren't

Meanwhile they can bring up a paltry 1.5 million dollar item and bicker about it

So sick of both parties

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And, again, here is the real issue. Quibbling about R versus D. Neither side is truly sincere about cutting pork. Democrats will flat out tell you while Republicans pretend they are, but really aren't

Meanwhile they can bring up a paltry 1.5 million dollar item and bicker about it

So sick of both parties

in fairness, the only one bringing this up to bicker about is jbond. I don't think most republicans would claim him.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score

So sick of both parties

It was a simple example of crap we are wasting money on. I could have easily posted thousands of others. The shrimp on a treadmill is one my favorites.

The musty old GOP dogs need to step back and turn the young guns loose. They must cut spending. Real cuts. Not the cut in the rate of increase that Obama has everyone freaking out about.

and little spunk....I am glad the GOP would not claim me. I don't have a lot of good things to say about them either, but they are better than the delusional half wits you worship. It is a real shame you can't get by without my help. But I am a big hearted guy. I will continue to support your little ****** ass.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
But I am a big hearted guy. I will continue to support your little ****** ass.

ty buddy

while you're slaving away at 30k a year for home depot I'll be kicking back, living the good life on welfare. I'll put 12% of it away so I can retire a millionaire like you said. And you will work til you're 80. Now which one of us really has it figured out?????????

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
ty buddy

while you're slaving away at 30k a year for home depot I'll be kicking back, living the good life on welfare. I'll put 12% of it away so I can retire a millionaire like you said. And you will work til you're 80. Now which one of us really has it figured out?????????

:blahIf I was some poor schmuck starving, scrapping away at a Home Depot, do you really think I would have the views I do?

That is the difference between you and me. Some are creators and some are takers. I have to much self respect to allow myself to live like a parasite on society.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If I was some poor schmuck starving, scrapping away at a Home Depot, do you really think I would have the views I do?

Yes. Absolutely I do.

I've noticed most people with your views (tea partiers) are poor and uneducated, yet mysteriously argue against their own interests (because they are too poorly educated to realize they are doing such).

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
:blahIf I was some poor schmuck starving, scrapping away at a Home Depot, do you really think I would have the views I do?

That is the difference between you and me. Some are creators and some are takers. I have to much self respect to allow myself to live like a parasite on society.

Someone who works at Home Depot is a parasite?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Yes. Absolutely I do.

I've noticed most people with your views (tea partiers) are poor and uneducated, yet mysteriously argue against their own interests (because they are too poorly educated to realize they are doing such).

ummm...ok

How is it against my own self interest to want my company to pay a lower rate of tax? How is it aginst my own self interest and that of my familiy to want my idiotic government to stop blowing money on losers like you? Why would I want to waste my resources on a failure? At some point it comes time to stop throwing good money after bad. You will fuck it up no matter how much I give you. It's who you are. You can't help it. Failure is in your blood. Better to cut you off now instead of wasting any more resources. You will either sink or swim. Which way you go do I don't really care.

You are the same ass clown that believes higher taxes reduces costs. I am not sure why I am even bother with you stupidity, except to amuse myself.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Someone who works at Home Depot is a parasite?

No...most likely not, although they could be. Sorry if you work there, unless you are the CFO..and if your are the CFO, lets go play golf.

The parasite I was refering to was little spunk.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Maybe they can set aside a few bucks to figure out how I've set up shop so deep in your head.

iceberg

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Maybe they can set aside a few bucks to figure out how I've set up shop so deep in your head.

sweet. and maybe they can put together another quarter and determine why you don't reply to me when i give direct evidence to your stupidity.

who's in whose head, bitch?

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
:lol

Superpunk. Iceberg's bitch.

Like I said earlier, it's got a nice ring to it.

Top Bottom