Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
i just realized that was probably a bad time to use the phrase 8 ball.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
nope, hannah has already spoke highly about learning from him and being around him.

its about wanting to learn and get better via help with others. Those who take help usually put it to use.

those who dont and need it usually end up behind the 8 ball.

Yeah but think about Hanna's name? Is that guy even really black?

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Why would it make it worse for the kid? Both kids just knew there parents were not right and were failing.

And both didn't have the structure kids need.

His mom sold him (Dezmond) for crack, or so I've heard.

Last edited:

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Crack baby, y'all. That's why Jason Witten rose above it, while Dez acts like, well...a crack baby.

The dude is predisposed to act retarded.

Last edited:

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
thats his mistake then.

btw

if he was in baltimore would he do go to a 30+ married dude in Ray Lewis for help?
Is no one going to state the obvious?

Edit: I should have read the next 8 posts.

Reaction score
NFL PLAYERS ‏@NFLPLAYERS
.@Chargers RB Ryan Mathews was homeless for a short time as a kid and now raises $ for homeless families: http://bit.ly/Lsfov6

Yeah that doesn't really apply or is any way comparable to Dez.

Matthews mom was temporarily homeless and they lived in her car when Ryan was real young. But she always found a legit means of keeping him fed and of course she took care of hm like a mother is supposed to.

As an aside I have to say, it might be different in the DFW area, but this was a pretty much non story in my area. Which is a stark contrast to yesterday when it broke people wouldn't STFU about it. Today, not a peep on local sports talk.

Reaction score
How do these guys get all jacked up eating crack sandwiches growing up?

I drink muscle milk 3 times a day and it's all going to my tits

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Did I say Dez? I meant his army of enablers and spinmeisters. Are we still gonna be calling him a "kid" at 30?

No. If he fucks up for that long, he'll be gone. No way can a RKG continue to bring shit upon the team and piss in the face of the RKG mentality.

The point at which he is gone will become the point at which he's no longer a kid and was just a complete fuck up all around.

Reaction score
Who cares who rose above what and whose childhood rated higher on the suck index than another. The fact is, we don't need people on our team who make headlines. If they can't keep themselves in check, no matter what the reason, I'd rather not have them on the team.

Reaction score
I think it has the potential to ruin my marriage.

Oh wait, that wasn't what you were going for, my bad, carry on.

Reaction score
How do these guys get all jacked up eating crack sandwiches growing up?

I drink muscle milk 3 times a day and it's all going to my tits

I think you are supposed to exercise too. If you drink it and just sit on your computer all day, you are bound to get bitch tits.

Top Bottom