Reaction score
I will say this. Every year they pack about 50,000 people in an area that isn't that big. It's wall to wall people pretty much all drunk as shit. There were probably a 100 other guys and girls doing the exact same thing and all having fun doing it. And if it were any of us on this board doing the same thing it wouldn't have mattered. The problem is that Zeke doesn't seem to realize or get it that he's a target. Maybe not by the girl but by the idiot douchebag that sold the video to TMZ.

I've been to Mardi Gras and I've been to similar parades, (Ybor City in Tampa for example). I'm willing to testify that there aren't hundreds of guys ripping womens shirts down and exposing their breasts.

That's creepy sexual predator behavior.

Reaction score
NFL declines comment on Ezekiel Elliott’s St. Patrick’s Day video

Dallas Cowboys running back Ezekiel Elliott has created a stir for a St. Patrick’s Day video that surfaced of him pulling down a woman’s tank top to expose her breasts. He hasn’t been accused of wrongdoing.

Drew Davison of the Fort Worth Star-Telegram reports the NFL is aware of the video, but league spokesman Brian McCarthy wrote in an email “we will decline comment.”

McCarthy said Elliott is still under review by the league for domestic violence allegations filed against him last summer. The Columbus, Ohio city prosecutor’s office opted not to press charges against Elliott after a lengthy investigation

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I've been to Mardi Gras and I've been to similar parades, (Ybor City in Tampa for example). I'm willing to testify that there aren't hundreds of guys ripping womens shirts down and exposing their breasts.

That's creepy sexual predator behavior.

If you'd hang out with the straight folks, you'd probably see some titties. But trannies are hesitant to expose their "breasts" because, well, they're not real.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
So I watch the video and a couple of things stood out to me. First, that lady has some huge jugs and she's damn proud of them, as she should be. She was pointing to them and egging the crowd on. Zek then just "played" along and pulled the side of her shirt down. Not smart for any guy but especially a multi-millionaire with a ton of exposure and a lot to lose. But, personally, I don't think it's a hanging offense and I don't know the relationship the lady had with Zek. If he just met her that night, then it makes the move even dumber.

And the lady wore a loose tank tank top where her breasts are all but hanging out anyway. That doesn't mean a guy should walk up and pull her shirt down. But when she starts pointing to both breasts, she's just dying flash the crowd. Personally, I don't go there but I wouldn't characterize that as some sexual predator conduct.

Reaction score
Yeah she was like Jodie Foster in The Accused. She got what was coming to her.

Go Cowboys!

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip dbair12.

And here's another tip(s). If you spend the time and money to go Mardi Gras and you don't see any tits, either hang out at a different location, get a new group of friends to go with, or don't spend the money to go. And by all means, NEVER give beads away for nothing. Make a woman earn it.

[video]https://cdn.liveleak.com/80281E/ll_a_s/2015/Feb/18/LiveLeak-dot-com-89d_1424248837-USA-WomenbarebreastsforbeadsonMardiGras2_1424249046.mp 4.h264_720p.mp4?d5e8cc8eccfb6039332f41f6249e92b06c 91b4db65f5e99818bddf9f494dd8df4517&ec_rate=499[/video]

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
So I watch the video and a couple of things stood out to me. First, that lady has some huge jugs and she's damn proud of them, as she should be. She was pointing to them and egging the crowd on. Zek then just "played" along and pulled the side of her shirt down. Not smart for any guy but especially a multi-millionaire with a ton of exposure and a lot to lose. But, personally, I don't think it's a hanging offense and I don't know the relationship the lady had with Zek. If he just met her that night, then it makes the move even dumber.

And the lady wore a loose tank tank top where her breasts are all but hanging out anyway. That doesn't mean a guy should walk up and pull her shirt down. But when she starts pointing to both breasts, she's just dying flash the crowd. Personally, I don't go there but I wouldn't characterize that as some sexual predator conduct.

Did you see the second video? He reached to try to pull her top down again and she slapped his hand. Then she faced the street and showed her tits herself. The report from TMZ also says that she partied with Zeke and his friends the rest of the day.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's always been whispered that he runs hard out on the streets and isn't always smart about it.

But by most accounts he's not a dumb guy. He strikes me as more the entitled athlete who's always had people cover for him ever since he was the star of his team, starting probably from when he was 10 years old. No wonder he thinks the rules don't apply to him.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Did you see the second video? He reached to try to pull her top down again and she slapped his hand. Then she faced the street and showed her tits herself. The report from TMZ also says that she partied with Zeke and his friends the rest of the day.

Good call. I thought I saw two separate videos but didn't care enough to go look again. I'd seen enough. This is a non-issue, at least for me. But Zek shouldn't be that stupid either. If I was a millionaire with another contract coming up in a couple of years, I'd never leave the house.

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Apparently there is some woman's group that is now calling for Zeke to be suspended for sexual assault in the girl.

Top Bottom