superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Neither tard. That's your fucking problem. You are trapped in a handout mindset. It is who you are. How about they earn the $1000 in exchange for goods and services. Stealing from one person to give to another does absolutly nothing. Good grief you are stupid. I think you are actually getting worse.

It's a hypothetical. We're not talking about actually giving anyone anything. I'll rephrase it since you need that sort of anal retentiveness and are incapable of rational discussion without resorting to pedant-ism.

What does more to stimulate the economy?

1,000 people with $1,000 each?

or

1 person with $1,000,000?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It's a hypothetical. We're not talking about actually giving anyone anything. I'll rephrase it since you need that sort of anal retentiveness and are incapable of rational discussion without resorting to pedant-ism.

What does more to stimulate the economy?

1,000 people with $1,000 each?

or

1 person with $1,000,000?

depends on what you do with the money.

My turn...

Would higher taxes on medical equipment raise or lower medical costs?

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
oh yay more pedantic shit.

That's not pedantic. He comes across as coarse and poorly educated to me with the memes, eugenics talk and deportation threats. Evasive. Dissembling. Intellectual cowardice. Those fit.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I also think it's important to note that she was a Harvard Law professor who focused on bankruptcy law ie one of the leading minds on accounting and economic law in the nation. Her hearings railing on the SEC, DoT, and DoJ reps are must see. And keep in mind this is against her party's president's administration. She is one of the few bright spots in DC.

FuzzyLumpkins

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I don't expect this to be understood but that Indian shit was the main play by the GOP during last Fall's election and apparently the only thing that got through to Red team fans here.

What won Warren the election was the speech she gave at the DNC where she talked about amongst other things the tax code, banking regulatory code and enforcement, consumer protection institutions and the interpretation of the XIV amendment. She won the election yet you nitiwits just parrot red team failed rhetoric.

It's funny because red team captain today released his party strategy for the midterms and basically stated that they didn't need to change policy approach in fact they needed to talk less about policy and much much less about the numbers. Yet Warren won using 12 minutes of a 15 minute speech talking of nothing but policy. Clinton's speech was touted as one of the best political speeches in a long, long time and he used a whole lot of figures. The entire democratic strategy was to bash the GOP on lack of clarity on policy.

Blue team was weak as shit yet they lost because blue team exploited their strategy and now the new strategy is to have less clarification on the issues. Trotting out brown candidates and being vague didn't work but that is Blue team's chair strategy.

Enjoy the midterms gentlemen.

Top Bottom