Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Did you know that Australia's minimum wage is 15 dollars an hour, and their people enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the world?

Right.

Who have they bombed or invaded that makes them so bad ass.

Bunch of pussies.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Did you know that most of WalMart's employees are on government assistance?

They are not paid a living wage. So, on top of WalMart's low corporate tax rate, you (the American taxpayer) are subsidizing their business model by augmenting their pathetically low salaries with government assistance.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Did you know that Australia's minimum wage is 15 dollars an hour, and their people enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the world?

And I thought you understood Keynesian economics. My mistake. Crack a book some day. You may learn something.

I would happily pay 15 bucks and hour if you want to give up all the freebies. I pay for your house, your lights, TV, food, medicine school and on and on. You can only steal so much, then there will be nothing left for you to steal.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
more_proof_elizabeth_warren_is_an_indian.jpg

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Did you know that most of WalMart's employees are on government assistance?

They are not paid a living wage. So, on top of WalMart's low corporate tax rate, you (the American taxpayer) are subsidizing their business model by augmenting their pathetically low salaries with government assistance.

fire them all and ship their asses back to Mexico!

Then we can make the welfare idiots go work at walmart. At least we would be getting a little return on our investment.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Great comment (not mine)

Surprisingly, when people have extra money to spend, they spend it. We're only in this hole because we've allowed such a large portion of or population to fall into poverty and have many other things to keep people above that line from feeling safe enough to spend it.

Why so many start-ups were able to boom in the 50's-80's is because people were able to earn enough working to start them and people working were able to earn enough to support them. As our salaries stopped increasing with the necessitated price increases on nearly everything (especially rent, gas, insurances, food) to the point where it's become difficult to even afford those from month to month, people stopped being able to afford luxury goods or services (which are what most entrepreneurs provide) or even being able to support "mom&pop" stores who can't afford to buy their own factories or the quantities needed to drive prices down such as big-box stores are.

Then those stores dried up along with their jobs and any semblance of competition, yaddayaddayadda lobbying against wage increases, pushing narratives on television, only giving their employees part-time and forcing them into government assistance, yaddayaddayadda, then you are where we are now and the average citizen feels understandably, hopeless, and the citizen making less than $10 an hour feels downright villainized.

On top of that you have people screaming that we shouldn't raise wages because it'll hurt everyone despite there being historical and, literally, an entire world of socio-economic evidence supporting the exact opposite (whose people and which countries, would you say are doing better; (Bonus thought: who is more likely to have the money and motivation to tell everyone the other one is going to hurt you? Politicians aren't the only ones who buy airtime to attack their 'opponents', though it's not always as obvious) the ones in the sweat shops in China, and certain African or Latin American Nations, or the ones in Belgium, Australia, Denmark, New Zealand, Germany, etcetc?). The cause and effect run much deeper than the cheap talking point of "but prices will go up!" bothers covering which is why, even in this thread, no matter how well spoken the response is, the people saying that have literally nothing beyond it.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Reading?

I think u mean repeating, u know whatever Fox News, beck, Limbaugh etc tell these types.

That is why I always giggle a little when they start the "u will do whatever they tell u to" bit.

Funny stuff.

you say that...but you do as your told. You always will.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Theebs...I am sure you are a fine person. Don't take is personally. I can have a perfectly reasonable conversation with you if you choose to.

Now...are you in favor of the death tax?

Theebs

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Theebs...I am sure you are a fine person. Don't take is personally. I can have a perfectly reasonable conversation with you if you choose to.

Now...are you in favor of the death tax?

should I be?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
serriously though...open up an econ 101 book. You really should.

What do you think would do more to stimulate the economy?

Giving 1,000 people $1,000 dollars each?

Or giving one person $1,000,000?

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
What do you think would do more to stimulate the economy?

Giving 1,000 people $1,000 dollars each?

Or giving one person $1,000,000?

Neither tard. That's your fucking problem. You are trapped in a handout mindset. It is who you are. How about they earn the $1000 in exchange for goods and services. Stealing from one person to give to another does absolutely nothing. Good grief you are stupid. I think you are actually getting worse.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Neither tard. That's your fucking problem. You are trapped in a handout mindset. It is who you are. How about they earn the $1000 in exchange for goods and services. Stealing from one person to give to another does absolutly nothing. Good grief you are stupid. I think you are actually getting worse.

Top Bottom