CowboysRMX

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Sorry but Eli doesnt suck. Guy was the biggest part of their superbowl win. Hate him but you have to give. He's a superbowl winner.

Reaction score
If you listen to most fans, there is nobody worth a shit in their division, save for the players on their own team.

Cythim

Reaction score
Grading him based on one season is almost as bad as grading him based on the uniform he wears. I am not putting Eli in the top 100 because his current form is off. He has one of the top WR corps and o-lines in the league and still cannot help turning the ball over. He has talent but makes horrible decisions and plays with a lot of negative emotion. The Giants are 0-1 in the playoffs since winning the Super Bowl and Eli is a large part of that.

cowboysportsblog

Practice Squad
Reaction score
i know that eli doesnt suck. He's better than mcnabb who made the top 100. 4,000 yards and 31 tds is not easy to come by. I'm just being a hater. I'm aware of that, but on youtube someone requested an eli manning interception montage and in a lockout, there isnt much breaking news or anything to make a video about... I know he doesnt suck. Rex grossman sucks. jake delhome sucks. but Eli has skill. I just hate him

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
A rational fan.

You're a rare breed.

LOL. Funny coming from a person who thinks Parcells is the greatest coach of all time, Desean Jackson is the the best WR in the division, and would rather have the best punter than the best CB.

sbk92

Reaction score
LOL. Funny coming from a person who thinks Parcells is the greatest coach of all time, Desean Jackson is the the best WR in the division, and would rather have the best punter than the best CB.

Parcells is a first ballot lock hall of famer. Won't even need to have a sales pitch. Say his name, then move on to somebody inferior.

Jackson was recently voted the best in the division by a panel of writers. Each writer significantly more intelligent than you.

Yes. I would definitely, not maybe, take an elite punter over an elite whogivesashat cornerback. Because the punter can singlehandedly win me field position. The irrelevant cornerback can't do a thing without others in front of him putting him in that position. He impacts nothing. He impresses nobody but a moron such as yourself who doesn't understand the game.

Reaction score
Parcells is a first ballot lock hall of famer. Won't even need to have a sales pitch. Say his name, then move on to somebody inferior.

Jackson was recently voted the best in the division by a panel of writers. Each writer significantly more intelligent than you.

Yes. I would definitely, not maybe, take an elite punter over an elite whogivesashat cornerback. Because the punter can singlehandedly win me field position. The irrelevant cornerback can't do a thing without others in front of him putting him in that position. He impacts nothing. He impresses nobody but a moron such as yourself who doesn't understand the game.

Absolutely, give me Shane Lechler over John Jett in 1995 and let the Niners keep Deion, we still win the Super Bowl :wha?

sbk92

Reaction score
Absolutely, give me Shane Lechler over John Jett in 1995 and let the Niners keep Deion, we still win the Super Bowl :wha?

Deion's a freak of nature. Name another corner ever like him. You can't.

The Cowboys drafted a top 5 corner in the draft and it did nothing for our defense. They drafted another 1st round corner to pair up with him and it did nothing for our defense. They could go out and sign Nnamdi this offseason and it will do nothing for our defense.

They don't impact defenses. Unless you're talking about the one freak Deion Sanders. If you want to take that one extreme and pretend it's the norm, be my guest. You have to get creative when defending a corner's importance.

Reaction score
The Giants defense line carried that team in that Super Bowl -- that isn't debateable.

I don't like Eli, and I don't think he's a top 100 player in the NFL. But he doesn't "suck."

Reaction score
Yeah, when you take into consideration that there are almost 1700 guys in the NFL, then not being included in the top 100 isn't that much of a slight.

That said, the what little I've seen from the NFL Networks list (and I'll confess I haven't been paying it that much attention) it seems pretty flawed.

Reaction score
Except Rex Ryan couldnt go zero coverage if he had Jacque Reeves covering instead of Darrel Revis. Also just stfu no one believes you believe that

cowboysportsblog

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The Giants defense line carried that team in that Super Bowl -- that isn't debateable.

I don't like Eli, and I don't think he's a top 100 player in the NFL. But he doesn't "suck."

i know that eli doesnt suck. He's better than mcnabb who made the top 100. 4,000 yards and 31 tds is not easy to come by. I'm just being a hater. I'm aware of that, but on youtube someone requested an eli manning interception montage and in a lockout, there isnt much breaking news or anything to make a video about... I know he doesnt suck. Rex grossman sucks. jake delhome sucks. but Eli has skill. I just hate him

Top Bottom