Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
btw, anyone know what they're saying about me on CZ, the DCC, the ranch report, about.com football forum, cowboys-forum?

Reaction score
Obama winning this election will mean that for 16 years straight, our country will have had a Commander in Chief who really had no qualifications to be in office.

Is it any wonder America is in the condition that it is? Greatest country in the world, my ass.

Reaction score
lol Romney is probably going to lose FL, OH & VA....

And Tim Kaine beat George Allen. Mother fuck.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
It's going to be a long 4 years watching this guy try to further transform the country. I get a kick out of watching these fools dance at Obama's HQ; it's like the pied piper just leading the rats off the freaking pier and they'd follow.

The Republican party has some decisions to make about the direction of the party but they're fools too because there are issues they need to bend on, one being immigration. I applaud the message for fiscal responsibility and I believe that's the biggest challenge facing this country and it's future. This clown is going to spend this country into oblivion and the hand out mentality has permeated the population and it's a mind-set that's promoted by Obama. Sad, really.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the Republican Party can't produce someone who can beat Obama then they didn't deserve to win anyway. What a joke.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
If the Republican Party can't produce someone who can beat Obama then they didn't deserve to win anyway. What a joke.

After the "you didn't build it" comment I knew he was going to get re-elected. The guy has never been held accountable for anything he's done in the last 4 years. How you can blame the previous administration 4 years later for everything that ails America is beyond me. Bottom line, the guy could have bitch slapped his wife on national TV and his minions still would have voted for him. Nothing would have made a difference which is why you saw such a weak field of Republican contenders. Romney was the best of the bunch and I thought he might have a chance based on his experience in both government and business. That is, until I saw the polls hanging around 50% no matter what bullshit came out of his mouth......

Reaction score
I'm disappointed because I really thought Romney would do wonders for the economy - something Obama seems to have no regard for.

I'm not naive enough to think either candidate would really positively impact my life or accomplish much to make this country better. I don't believe Presidents operate with the countries best interest in mind. They're puppets for special interest groups. But if you can turn the economy around or promote real job growth - and I'm talking real jobs - then I'll make the effort to vote for you.

I also really dislike the sense of entitlement Obama perpetuates, that the governments role is to provide for the underachievers like a parent provides for a 5 year old. That is not the fundamental philosophy that once built this country into the greatest in the world - which it no longer is, btw.

Top Bottom