Iamtdg

Reaction score
The voting population is like 120M.

The rest of 1/3rd would be 40M.......there are 350M or so people.........is that not correct?

I was jerking your chain. Your original post said 1/3 votes one way and 1/3 votes another leaving 10% to decide. 2/3rds of voters is 66% leaving 34% technically.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Florida is going to come down to the wire. Now Romney up 1200 votes in FL.

Obama up about 200k votes in OH.

CNN just showed 2 major counties down south that contain about 24% of the states population.

Those counties are only reporting like 20% of the votes......both hugely in favor of Obama. One like 62% Obama right now, the other 71%.

Reaction score
CNN analysts...

Obama has a huge lead in Philadelphia County. Large African American community there.

hashtag thatsracist

bkeavs

UDFA
Reaction score
its kind of funny watching fox talk about how bad its going for romney and especially the senate seats the dems are picking up

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
How are all the stations so different in their electoral vote numbers?

CNN has 30 less for Obama than FOX.

The whole voting process seems to antiquated. Go to a building, line up and wait it out for your turn.

Tucker Carlson now wears a conventional tie? I haven't seen him on TV in years and the last thing I remember of him was John Stewart making fun of his tie. Looks like he took it to heart.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
its kind of funny watching fox talk about how bad its going for romney and especially the senate seats the dems are picking up

I was flipped over there for a second to see what the different stations were projecting. FOX was already laying the seeds of blame upon the MSM.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
FOX's website looks like an Obama win in Florida.

82% reported, Obama up.

Two major counties down south are still around 50% tallied and still heavily Obama.

CNN has been saying there's a small ass county with 0.7% of the population will go strongly Romney.

If those major counties down south hold, Obama wins it.

Top Bottom