superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Obama's campaign posted a thing to reddit to get out and vote, saw this in there. Reminds me why Obamacare is so essential to our people and why it's so important that he is re-elected so this measure - which is just a start - isn't tossed out by people who want to go back to the way things were.

Reaction score
A lot of talk about how this is the closest election in a long time, and huge turnouts.

Should make for an interesting night.

Reaction score
The media has to give you a reason to watch their coverage.

Not sure I believe that. I think a lot of people are very disattisfied with the job Obama has done.

Ultimately, I think he'll win it, but it's not at all going to be a landslide - which has to make Dems worried about 2016 considering what a poor candidate Romney is. Odds are R's put up someone better in four years, meanwhile Biden keeps hinting that his dumbass will run.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Machine turns vote for Obama into one for Romney

Hopefully foxnews will be on top of this can't let the MSM break all the stories.

There's an article on CNN with a video of a guy who's basically hacked the living shit out of the voting machines and I guess he can do it under a minute.

I'm not sure how anyone could think they are secure.

Just set up two push bottons on a podium with a counter above each candidates name.

People walk up onto a platform, push the button of their candidate and walk off. Fuck this bullshit about being ashamed to let people know who you voted for.

Last edited:

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
All reports is that VA is extremely close.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/elections/2012-election-results

Link says Romney won Indiana & KY? Is that accurate? How could they know already?

I think they look at the polling numbers and if those are backed by the early results that show a huge yet consistent difference between the candidates they just call it.

Who the fuck knows.

What did it say, like 6% of the votes were counted.

Reaction score
Yeah, only 4-6% of the votes have been counted in those areas. I guess those are projections and I'm misreading it.

Obama is up in FL but CNN just said it's because the votes are in from Orlando, where Obama won huge in 2008.

Basically, it's early....

Reaction score
James Carville just said Romney has to win NC, VA, and FL or he's dead in the water.

Reaction score
How can they make projections with only 8% of votes in on a state?

WV goes to Romney based on projections...

Top Bottom