Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I also love how someone else feels like they're entitled to something that's fucking mine.

And I sleep we'll at night knowing mine is taken care of. It's not my job to take care of anyone else. I give to charity when I feel like it. Nobody should tell me who and what I should donate to.

As many liberals as there are out there, you'd think they woulda cured poverty with their bleeding hearts by now.

Jerry_Jones_For_Life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
lol you guys are still going at it?

Don't worry, 2016 is right around the corner, there's still hope for America after all.

Iamtdg

Reaction score
lol

That's the problem with liberals.

It's lazy people and white guilt that fuels that machine.

You guys aren't bound by tax law, you guys can give as much of your money as you wish to dependency programs. Go for it. I'll pass. I work hard for my money, nobody stresses out for me, nobody worries about when the next roof is coming in for me. I do that for myself.

You guys are stuck in a time when women and minorities aren't getting a fair shake at life. News flash! It's 2012. Opportunity is out there for anyone that chooses to take that step.

I also love how someone else feels like they're entitled to something that's fucking mine.

And I sleep we'll at night knowing mine is taken care of. It's not my job to take care of anyone else. I give to charity when I feel like it. Nobody should tell me who and what I should donate to.

As many liberals as there are out there, you'd think they woulda cured poverty with their bleeding hearts by now.

ohsnap-3.gif

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol

You guys aren't bound by tax law, you guys can give as much of your money as you wish to dependency programs. Go for it. I'll pass. I work hard for my money, nobody stresses out for me, nobody worries about when the next roof is coming in for me. I do that for myself.

You guys are stuck in a time when women and minorities aren't getting a fair shake at life. News flash! It's 2012. Opportunity is out there for anyone that chooses to take that step.
There are lots of people who don't get a fair shake at life, or as fair of a shake as you or I have gotten. Helping them, empowering them and educating them only makes us stronger as a country. If you're so selfish that you can't see that helping your fellow Americans improve their lot in life (the impoverished, the elderly, the disabled, the lower class) helps everyone, then by all means move somewhere where the taxes are less burdensome. Not sure about Mexico's tax code but I hear it's lovely.

"Nuh-uh I wanna be selfish and you can't stop me" fantastic rebuttal.

Guess what? That attitude fucking lost.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
lol

How are the roads magically paved? Who comes to your house when you call to report a threat to your family? It's not all or nothing. The government is necessary and taxes pay for it. Should the spend less? Of course. But some of you act like the government paying for anything at all is horrible.

I do not feel like anything is owed to me. I think I should pay my fair share of taxes and understand that not everyone is able to do that. I feel like the country needs help and sitting around and waiting for big business to fix it is a fairy tale. Small business owners like yourself is the real American Dream to me. Why you guys rally around rich people and corporations is crazy to me. They do not care about the small business owner and would run right over you given the chance.

Besides, scoreboard.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
How are the roads magically paved? Who comes to your house when you call to report a threat to your family?

No cmd republicans are good with those government programs because they benefit from them.

Republicans also imagine that they live in a snow globe where every American citizen has the same needs from the government.

Fucking selfish and childish. A bit of sore loser coming out this morning. They should have done what Bach did and just ran away.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
There are lots of people who don't get a fair shake at life, or as fair of a shake as you or I have gotten. Helping them, empowering them and educating them only makes us stronger as a country. If you're so selfish that you can't see that helping your fellow Americans improve their lot in life (the impoverished, the elderly, the disabled, the lower class) helps everyone, then by all means move somewhere where the taxes are less burdensome. Not sure about Mexico's tax code but I hear it's lovely.

"Nuh-uh I wanna be selfish and you can't stop me" fantastic rebuttal.

Guess what? That attitude fucking lost.

That attitude lost, you're right. And it's a sad time in this country. A majority of people see success as a bad thing. Success used to be a good thing. It's a damned shame that entitlement has become the American dream.

I get it. It's easier to target that guy that has goods. Don't dare promote personal responsibility.

teh racist!!!

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
How are the roads magically paved? Who comes to your house when you call to report a threat to your family? It's not all or nothing. The government is necessary and taxes pay for it. Should the spend less? Of course. But some of you act like the government paying for anything at all is horrible.

I do not feel like anything is owed to me. I think I should pay my fair share of taxes and understand that not everyone is able to do that. I feel like the country needs help and sitting around and waiting for big business to fix it is a fairy tale. Small business owners like yourself is the real American Dream to me. Why you guys rally around rich people and corporations is crazy to me. They do not care about the small business owner and would run right over you given the chance.

Besides, scoreboard.

Paving roads and police enforcement is one thing, redistributing someone's wealth to fund free shit for people is a whole other thing.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
No they're racist because they're racist. Their political opinions are just the result of ignorance and bigotry mostly.

Laughable that you speak of ignorance, while trying to paint the entire party and their voters with a broad brush.

NoDak

UDFA
Reaction score
The Democrats offer nothing to people who actually have shit figured out.

I make good money, my family has health insurance, and I'm a citizen.

When my wife doesn't wanna be pregnant, we buy condoms and birth control. When work is slow, we have savings to fall back on, not the Government.

Why should I have to pay a single cent for someone that doesn't take personal responsibility?

And why in the hell is that racist? There are more white people on food stamps iirc.

The democrats win because they promote free stuff. Simple as that. Americans are lazy.

Best, most truthful post in this entire thread.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
No cmd republicans are good with those government programs because they benefit from them.

Republicans also imagine that they live in a snow globe where every American citizen has the same needs from the government.

Fucking selfish and childish. A bit of sore loser coming out this morning. They should have done what Bach did and just ran away.

Working hard and expecting others to do the same=childish and selfish.

jeebus

UDFA
Reaction score
You build a road you have something, something others can use to build. Give a dollar to a bum and the next day you have a bum with no dollar.

Lets keep giving student loans, poor people deserve debt and more expensive education! Use that money and build some fvcking colleges for the first time since the 70's, watch the price of education plummet, and let people work for a god damn education if they want one.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Working hard and expecting others to do the same=childish and selfish.

No, working hard and not realizing that we live in a society where sometimes you have to do things you don't really want to do for the good of that society is childish and selfish. Ignoring the less fortunate and declaring "I want to keep all my toys - fuck them!" is childish and selfish. Drawing a line in the sand between the haves and the have nots and declaring that you don't give two shits about 47% of the country is childish and selfish.

And America pissed all over that viewpoint on Tuesday. Go America.

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Im for people working. I don't see politicians out paving roads.

You've made it clear that you're for government programs that benefit you. If you aren't making use of it - get rid of it and fuck anybody who was.

Top Bottom