Tass

Spectator
Reaction score
Welcome to The U, Tass.

Thanks, Doom. Looking forward to frequenting a forum wherein the participants are free...and don't have steel rods rammed up their asses.

Well...except dbair, of course.

Reaction score
I know. He knows. He just doesn't care. Most people would be just fine being a billionaire, but he MUST have the football - guy street cred. Hopefully the Johnny Walker destroys his liver soon.

Everyone should listen to this clip of Jerry talking to a fan who called into the Ticket...

http://usave.it/t/39BjAYvs

Listen until about 14:45...

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Everyone should listen to this clip of Jerry talking to a fan who called into the Ticket...

uSave.it

And the ever cooperative ass kissing radio host muted the caller to let Jones Pontificate, then attacks the caller with a completely off topic rant.

Reaction score
And the ever cooperative ass kissing radio host muted the caller to let Jones Pontificate, then attacks the caller with a completely off topic rant.
It's not really clear if you don't listen to this show on a regular basis. This is from the open of the show where they play random clips back to back. The part after 14:45 is another clip altogether, not a part of Jerry's conversation with that fan "John."

Reaction score
Thanks, Doom. Looking forward to frequenting a forum wherein the participants are free...and don't have steel rods rammed up their asses.

Insulting dbair is always welcome here.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
It's not really clear if you don't listen to this show on a regular basis. This is from the open of the show where they play random clips back to back. The part after 14:45 is another clip altogether, not a part of Jerry's conversation with that fan "John."
Right, I am saying that when Jerry started asking him about "did you enjoy super bowls" you can clearly hear the caller got muted. Then they went into "where dez was supposed to be.." and that was probably a cut to later in the call, you're right.

Tass

Spectator
Reaction score
I captured that audio and edited it for brevity, and uploaded it to the server for posterity. Click to download/play:

What Jones really thinks about us.

It's his Ivory Tower disdain for fans, that's quite telling.

It's working everywhere else in the NFL, Jerry.

Jesus Christ, does Jerry realize that he is the ONLY owner/GM in the NFL?

Fucking ******...

Reaction score
what year was that?
Not sure exactly... but Jerry says he has won 3 Super Bowls in the last 10 years, so I'm guessing in the 2002-2003 range.

The show this was played on Monday plays old clips at the open of the show every day, and this pops up from time to time. Plus Jerry doesn't appear on the Ticket anymore since they're not the flagship station... this may have been during the time the Ticket was the flagship which was in from 2006-2008 or so.

junk

UDFA
Reaction score
This must be what "Under new management" looks like. My first post was met with "Get and avatar or GTFO". Softer more sensitive U

I'm just glad you don't have a dumb shit avatar like dbairs Drew Bledsoe avatar

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score

http://usave.it/t/39BjAYvs

Awesome... I've heard reference to that 1000x but I've never heard the actual recording.

Jerry is such a fucking ******. Bob Kraft pretty much writes checks and lets Belichick make football decisions while he gets wasted, and it works pretty well.

John in Plano is my hero. And I loved the way the younger Jerry had a little more piss and vinegar and got angry enough that he let his guard down and his true feelings came out. He doesn't seem to let that happen anymore, although I have a feeling it might this year.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that was the last day the Jerry Jones show, on the Ticket like there or later the Fan, ever allowed callers. They don't want to risk that happening again.

Last edited:

CaliCowboy

Cheerleader
Reaction score

Sometimes you need to train for prison...dont be so judgy

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Awesome... I've heard reference to that 1000x but I've never heard the actual recording.

Jerry is such a fucking ******. Bob Kraft pretty much writes checks and lets Belichick make football decisions while he gets wasted, and it works pretty well.

John in Plano is my hero. And I loved the way the younger Jerry had a little more piss and vinegar and got angry enough that he let his guard down and his true feelings came out. He doesn't seem to let that happen anymore, although I have a feeling it might this year.

BTW, I'm pretty sure that was the last day the Jerry Jones show, on the Ticket like there or later the Fan, ever allowed callers. They don't want to risk that happening again.

Your Bob Kraft example may be off.

Remember the fallout Parcells had with him about not being able to 'buy all the groceries' and cook them or something?

Top Bottom