Reaction score
Think about the offseason the Niners had...

• Drama/distractions at the Head Coach level. Talks of players feeling as though he's not 'all in.'
  • Elite pass rusher Aldon Smith suspended
  • Elite ILB Bowman still injured
  • Losing 6 starters from last seasons defense
  • Crabtree missed most of pre season due to injury
  • Ray McDonald arrested for domestic violence a week before opener.

Have I misses anything?

Yet, with all that, the 49ers came out sharp, aware, with intensity, and firing on all cylinders.

We, on the other hand, had a penalty and a turnover in the first three plays. The Cowboys, as has been a staple during Garrett's tenure, started slow and looked unprepared.

I think Garrett is an incredibly flawed head coach in way over his head. His inability to get his team prepared for games is just another of his many shortcomings.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
What's funny is that the 9ers had a banged up secondary while we were only missing Orlando, and they still stifled our receivers.

Just goes to show how bad Garrett's scheme is.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Of course not.

What about two years ago when we had pretty much everyone healthy, Romo not puking up games like yesterday, and it wasn't until Week 16 before we scored double digits in the first half? Even against some really shitty teams?

Just ridiculous.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
What about two years ago when we had pretty much everyone healthy, Romo not puking up games like yesterday, and it wasn't until Week 16 before we scored double digits in the first half? Even against some really shitty teams?
Alot of people forget this stuff.

Reaction score
The guy has never strayed away from the Stepford Coach bit he's got going on every time he talks to the media... You don't even see him get very animated on the sideline, beside the occasional smile or laugh. Even when he gets pissed at the refs, he's mild-mannered. Does anyone think he really shows fire and brimstone or gives rousing pre-game or halftime speeches? He's a robot.

Reaction score
He doesnt call the offensive plays. He doesnt handle the defense. The team looks unprepared. What does he actually do? He is like that dude on Office Space.

Reaction score
The faux Callahan led offense, which turned out to be Callahan calling Jason's plays and Jason contaminating them with his input, at least could manage the red zone and score points. I think Jerry knows that Callahan would be the messiah at Jason's demise.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I can't handle anymore Garrett. I hope we lose the next 5 games. Selling my saints tickets tonight. Why watch that massacre live?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I want Garrett gone, but not sure the performance Sunday was on him.

The QB sucked donkey dick and single handedly lost the game.

Mr Cowboy

ONLY THE BEST
Reaction score
So you guys wouldn't give Garrett a ten year contract extension? Just asking!

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The guy has never strayed away from the Stepford Coach bit he's got going on every time he talks to the media... You don't even see him get very animated on the sideline, beside the occasional smile or laugh. Even when he gets pissed at the refs, he's mild-mannered. Does anyone think he really shows fire and brimstone or gives rousing pre-game or halftime speeches? He's a robot.

But. But. But.

But Tom Landry used generic, ocean-scented deodorant.

Reaction score
I want Garrett gone, but not sure the performance Sunday was on him.

The QB sucked donkey dick and single handedly lost the game.

Quarterback also got no playing time in the off season to prepare.

Which goes back to the HC getting his team ready to play.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
So you guys wouldn't give Garrett a ten year contract extension? Just asking!
Haha. He should have never been promoted. I'm not sure how anyone (including jerruh) could think he was even a good OC. He sucked at that too.

Top Bottom