Cowboysrule122

Draft Pick
Reaction score
JG looks lost on the sidelines, he's not a disciplinary coach and that hurts the team. I guess a 0-5 start should light a fire under Jerry's ass.

Even so he's still our GM so I really don't see change coming anytime soon. I wouldn't be surprised to finish last in our division, really.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Quarterback also got no playing time in the off season to prepare.

Which goes back to the HC getting his team ready to play.

He had playing time and practice time. He also had film study.

Lack of preparation had nothing to do with why Romo threw the ball into triple coverage, double coverage or heaved one up for grabs into the endzone. Stupidity did.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Garrett should donate a portion of his salary to Romo who is the reason Garrett's even employed. He's a piss poor game day coach and if it wouldn't be for the QB saving Garrett's ass, he'd go down as the worst HC in team history...yes, even worse than Campo who had to deal with no franchise QB.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Jason is like Jerry. Knows the football cliches, but has no idea what they mean.

I just get this image of Jason at practice.

"Alright men, were gonna play smart and sound football. Go practice whatever it is that produces smart and sound football. I'll be over here blowing my whistle at something if you need me".

Tass

Spectator
Reaction score
Garrett is just...*sigh*.

I don't even know how to articulate it. Milquetoast. That's fine, but if you are going to be boring/flat, then you'd better be a tactical genius. Gruden may not have been a great X and O guy but he knew how to push emotional buttons. Parcells may have wielded his authority like a ****** wields his cock but he got results. Garrett is just...there.

JJ should just go ahead and fire JG and assume coaching duties. You KNOW that's what he really wants. So do it, Jerruh! It's your team. Go ahead and finish the joke because we are all tired of waiting for the punchline.

(Oh, and it's nice to see so many ex-zoners here.)

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
That'll be our luck. Hopefully the NO game (which is prime time) is such a rout, AND another home game for an opposing team, that Jerry is embarrassed enough to make a move.

Tass

Spectator
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no matter what move Jerry makes he is merely rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic.

The real problem with the team is Jerry Jones and his out of control ego.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
I know. He knows. He just doesn't care. Most people would be just fine being a billionaire, but he MUST have the football - guy street cred. Hopefully the Johnny Walker destroys his liver soon.

Tass

Spectator
Reaction score
I know. He knows. He just doesn't care. Most people would be just fine being a billionaire, but he MUST have the football - guy street cred. Hopefully the Johnny Walker destroys his liver soon.

lol...and he'll never get it. NEVER. Even if this team goes on to win the Super Bowl this year (HA!) he won't get the cred he so craves.

What an asshole. A prime example of an uber-rich robber baron who only cares about self and fuck everyone else.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Also, this last TC was as "camp cupcake" as a Wade Phillips camp. You have a bruise? Don't practice! I wonder if Hostile is still on his nuts.

Top Bottom