Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Man, that defender should have backed off, Tony was in the process of sliding, of course no penalty
There is no way he could have, he was already in the process of going for the tackle when Tony suddenly dropped.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There is no way he could have, he was already in the process of going for the tackle when Tony suddenly dropped.

Perhaps, it was bang-bang but it appeared to me he could have at least let up on the arm slam and softened the overall blow. If he had hit Tony from the front, I bet flags would have been thrown, not that it would have helped jack shit from an injury stand point

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Perhaps, it was bang-bang but it appeared to me he could have at least let up on the arm slam and softened the overall blow. If he had hit Tony from the front, I bet flags would have been thrown, not that it would have helped jack shit from an injury stand point
Well, he probably doesn't get the geriatric compression fracture if he is hit from the front.

I watched that hit many times in slo-mo HD, the defender was clearly aiming at Tony's hips while making a swipe for the ball. He'd already lunged. Once those motions are initiated you can't put that toothpaste back in the tube. It was a good no-call by the officials.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Not so fast guys

Romo isn't being placed on IR! He will be back for week one! We got this! Super Bowl all the way guys! He's gonna come back in week two and save the season! Yay yay yay

I can't wait for him to come back make make everything better. Or break another bone and retire

I'm good either way

MrB

Draft Pick
Reaction score
I'm just ready to get this season started. Seems like it's taking forever to get here.

Top Bottom