Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
That's a story that has yet to be told! History will finish that tale

They didn't call Irvin "the playmaker" for nothing!!!! He came up with the big catch when it mattered. (Other than in 1994 championship game against Sanders)

Dez might be bigger, faster, stronger, or what have you. But if you can't catch the fucking ball when it's thrown to you who gives a shit. You aren't helping the team win and that's all that matters

Michael Irvin helped his team win. It's that simple
It helps the Hall of Famer Irvin's case, that he not only could run every route in the playbook, from any position on the field, he also well knew every defensive scheme ever conceived. He was a studier and a listener and a learner, and unlike Dez, is intelligent.

And, pretty sure he was faster than Dez. And the ONE time he didn't school Deion, you bring up?

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It helps the Hall of Famer Irvin's case, that he not only could run every route in the playbook, from any position on the field, he also well knew every defensive scheme ever conceived. He was a studier and a listener and a learner, and unlike Dez, is intelligent.

And, pretty sure he was faster than Dez. And the ONE time he didn't school Deion, you bring up?

I only brought it up because I figured someone else would use that example to dispute my post. So I threw it out there to begin with.

But yes I bring it up because had he made that catch we likely go on to the win the championship, then to the super bowl, then win the super bowl, then make history as the only team to win four Super Bowls in a row

But I digress. I do not hold that against him. lol

He will always be my favorite WR

Top Bottom