dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Is Broaddus tweeting speculation about who would replace Garrett if Garrett were fired?

If so, seems bold of a company employee.

I think he was just naming someone he liked. I didn't read the whole tweet trail though.

CMD knows Shaw's situation pretty well being the resident Pac 10 homer. From what I recall reading in the press in past years is Shaw doesn't want to leave Stanford for any pro job, maybe CMD can add on.

Reaction score
If he were to shitcan Garrett, its going to be extremely interesting to see who gets hired to replace him.

Interesting? Perhaps...

Will it lead to anything different than he's done 5 out of 6 times he's hired a HC? Nope.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
It's not Red's fault. He had pneumonia, and it was 74 degrees inside the stadium. :tiptoe

Reaction score
Said it was just the elements and everyone had to deal with elements

:lol

Yeah, everyone except your fucking opponent who not-so-coincidentally beat you.

The only times Ginger even pretends to be detailed are when he's tossing a player under the bus. "Oh yes, we practice that scenario everyday, so I know it's not a coaching issue. These players just don't want to stack practices like I tell them"

Reaction score
:lol

Yeah, everyone except your fucking opponent who not-so-coincidentally beat you.

The only times Ginger even pretends to be detailed are when he's tossing a player under the bus. "Oh yes, we practice that scenario everyday, so I know it's not a coaching issue. These players just don't want to stack practices like I tell them"

I wish I was a local reporter because I would then ask the logical follow up questions of:

1) If this guy won't do as you coach him, then why is he still a starter?

2) Why is he still on the roster?

3) Are uncoachable idiots RKGs?"

Of course, I'd then lose my team access but it would be worth it to me personally to destroy his premise.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Interesting? Perhaps...

Will it lead to anything different than he's done 5 out of 6 times he's hired a HC? Nope.

lol, have you not been reading my litany of posts where I've said the same thing ad nauseam?

I think it will be interesting to watch the process play out and see jeri struggle to find someone from a pool of ever shrinking number of people he feels comfortable with.

Whomever he chooses, won't find success here but it will be comical to see the process in action and who the newest lackey he anoints

Reaction score
Some unhappy fan updated Garretts Wikipedia page perfectly

4dd709936b0b6ec397567775a02629b9.jpg

Dick McNuttsandballs?

That was me.

Wikiupdate.jpg

It was unfortunately changed back and I got a message saying my contributions weren't constructive. :cry

Reaction score
I have to say the number of reporters and fans starting to call out Jason Garrett is very refreshing. He certainly deserves it.

I read on here the other day - hell might've been this thread but I'm too lazy to re-read - how Garrett claimed Dez couldn't get any action because he was being doubled then went on to say the Giants were selling out to stop the run and Todd Archer asked how the Giants were able to do both and we still couldn't generate offense... and Garrett didn't have an answer. I'd love to see a transcript of that exchange or see if/where Archer wrote an article about that exchange.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Garrett claimed Dez couldn't get any action because he was being doubled then went on to say the Giants were selling out to stop the run and Todd Archer asked how the Giants were able to do both and we still couldn't generate offense... and Garrett didn't have an answer.

Garrett = George in this clip

[video=youtube;LbaBkDlo1e4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbaBkDlo1e4[/video]

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's funny but the same exact thing is happening here in Los Angeles with Fisher. Everyone is calling for his head because of the deep ass raping the Rams took at the hands of the Niners on Monday

Apparently the rest of the coaches want to start Goff but Fisher doesn't

So there is this huge movement to replace him after only one game

Not that they haven't wanted him replaced for the last 3-4 years or more anyway

But the fans and local media here is LA are ruthless.

I don't hear this type of talk on the national level, but here locally it's all you hear. How the clock is ticking and Fisher needs to right this ship or he's gone.

You lose one game and all you hear is "off with his head"

Last edited:
Reaction score
It's funny but the same exact thing is happening here in Los Angeles with Fisher. Everyone is calling for his head because of the deep ass raping the Rams took at the hands of the Niners on Monday

Apparently the rest of the coaches want to start Goff but Fisher doesn't

So there is this huge movement to replace him after only one game

Not that they haven't walked for his head for the last 3-4 years or more anyway

But the fans here is LA are ruthless.

You lose one game and all you hear is "off with his head"

That has to be incorrect. According to the zone holier than thou crew it is only Cowboys fans who do things like that because we are the worst fans in the world.

Reaction score
I have to say the number of reporters and fans starting to call out Jason Garrett is very refreshing. He certainly deserves it.

I read on here the other day - hell might've been this thread but I'm too lazy to re-read - how Garrett claimed Dez couldn't get any action because he was being doubled then went on to say the Giants were selling out to stop the run and Todd Archer asked how the Giants were able to do both and we still couldn't generate offense... and Garrett didn't have an answer. I'd love to see a transcript of that exchange or see if/where Archer wrote an article about that exchange.

Might have been one of my posts because I was discussing this very contradiction. If we are to believe that the Giants were both doubling Dez, and stacking the box to stop the run then we should have run up 48 points with guys wide open all day long. This actually scares me even more now because if this is true, and the Cowboys staff still could not find what would have had to be wide open receivers just based purely on mathematics then Garrett and company are orders of magnitude more inept than I thought. I mean, this is shit any Madden player would figure out and exploit.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol

LA fans are shit

That's why both the Raiders and Rams left the same year from lack of support and low ticket sales!

No other city (including Dallas) can boast that accomplishment!

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
That has to be incorrect. According to the zone holier than thou crew it is only Cowboys fans who do things like that because we are the worst fans in the world.

I know the usual suspects always have this attitude but lately that place has been decidedly negative about a lot of issues, I've been kind of surprised, even people I recall as being pretty positive seem to have thrown in the towel

mattjames10 must have had to put the entire place on ignore to avoid stroking out

Top Bottom