ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyody that watched Pittsburgh dominate Washington or how what was a lowly Niner team destroy the Rams should be utterly disgusted with our franchise today.

I just dont see how the Jones' can sit by and continue to watch this disgrace of a coaching job year after year.

Watching Pittsburgh's offense compared to ours is simply disgusting. Their offense is a thing of beauty. It's definitely chess compared to Garrett's checkers game.

Reaction score
Watching Pittsburgh's offense compared to ours is simply disgusting. Their offense is a thing of beauty. It's definitely chess compared to Garrett's checkers game.

A pigeon crapping all over the board, and knocking pieces over would still kick Garrett's ass at a game of chess.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
And one more thing on that generic d-bag kicking Garrett's ass Sunday: Musers were talking about the stajium sun problem this morning and pointed out how Ben Freaking McAdoo said they'd studied the sun problem from previous games and tried to call plays to minimize the ball going to that part of the field where the sun was the worst.

Can you imagine Red going to that level of detail?

Instead our guy acted like it was no big deal and ridiculed the reporter asking about the sun. Said it was just the elements and everyone had to deal with elements, the sun had been around for five billion years, etc.

Reaction score
And one more thing on that generic d-bag kicking Garrett's ass Sunday: Musers were talking about the stajium sun problem this morning and pointed out how Ben Freaking McAdoo said they'd studied the sun problem from previous games and tried to call plays to minimize the ball going to that part of the field where the sun was the worst.

Instead our guy acted like it was no big deal and ridiculed the reporter asking about the sun. Said it was just the elements and everyone had to deal with elements, the sun had been around for five billion years, etc.

The next logical question would then have been to ask why the visiting team, from much farther north, and with a rookie head coach that nobody ever heard of, dealt with it while the visiting team, with one of the longest tenured coaches in the NFL, did not.

This is just like the fucking pickle juice game where the guys from Philly had no trouble at all with the Texas heat while the guys who play 8 games a year in Texas were all half dead from that same Texas heat.

Just one more humiliation we as fans have had to endure.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

And they were missing two of their best skill position players and an OL I believe. They were also missing a couple key defenders (including last yrs #1 pick Bud Dupree). New England had a hodge podge team on the field and still went into Arizona and won.

Its just freaking sickening.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

I think its a near given Todd Haley is going to get another shot as HC, I know he bombed in KC but he couldnt do worse here than what the red headed fool is doing.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score

Of course drunk Jerry just spent nearly his entire radio time talking about the sun problem. Anything to get off topic about what the real issue is, the horrible coaching.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I just dont see how the Jones' can sit by and continue to watch this disgrace of a coaching job year after year.

Me neither, if he had a competitive bone in his body, it should drive him ballistic to the point of making any and all changes to correct the path they're on.

I think he's created an insular community surrounded by like minded, unrealistically optimistic sycophants that tell him they're right at the door to success and they're gonna walk through any day now. Because thats what jeri wants to hear and he wants to be at the head of the table at the draft and day to day football, he has to shut out all thoughts to the contrary. He's been doing it for 20+ years and he's never been in a better position to tell the world to fuck off because the stadium is paid for, he's printing money, he's got The Star, a new helicopter and a bunch of idiot fans cheering him as he exits the copter as it arrives at his shrine to himself (i.e. the stadium) which just reinforces in his deluded mind that everything is fine and everyone loves him.

As Jimmy said years ago:

“Really, the No. 1 motivator is fear, you know, fear of maybe letting down your teammates, of being chastised or maybe losing your job. Where’s the fear in Dallas? There’s no fear in Dallas. It’s a country club where everybody’s buddies,”

Who gets scared at a party?

Jeri loves to party and loves the party atmosphere he's created.

A winning football culture would crash that party, so keep praying for miracles because thats what its going to take to overcome jeri and his sycophants.

Reaction score
Said it was just the elements and everyone had to deal with elements
What "elements" do the Cowboys have to deal with at home games?

Wind - no
Rain - no
Snow - no
Cold - no
Heat - no
Grass being chewed up and causing slipping - no

Sun coming in through west windows - yes

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I think its a near given Todd Haley is going to get another shot as HC, I know he bombed in KC but he couldnt do worse here than what the red headed fool is doing.

He sounds like a hot head that wouldn't take shit, it would be fun seeing him tangle with the jones putz's as head coach here.

I'm sure it would go down in a ball of flames eventually but I'd love to see it happen where Haley burns down the house as he's leaving and go public with all the nonsense that goes on being the scene we never hear about

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Some unhappy fan updated Garretts Wikipedia page perfectly

4dd709936b0b6ec397567775a02629b9.jpg

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Hey amigo, what's your boy saying about the recent news regarding Gregory?

Haven't heard anything lately, but he said Terrance Williams was crying at his locker after the game. Lol.

Rynie

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Garrett is getting blasted all over the local radio here. It's about time. They're also saying not having Romo is no longer an excuse.

Jerry is about to start feeling the wrath of public opinion, and I think he cares more than people think.

NoMoRedJ

UDFA
Reaction score
Garrett is getting blasted all over the local radio here. It's about time. They're also saying not having Romo is no longer an excuse.

Jerry is about to start feeling the wrath of public opinion, and I think he cares more than people think.

This is potentially the best news we've had in a long long time.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score

If he were to shitcan Garrett, its going to be extremely interesting to see who gets hired to replace him.

I think its the last thing jeri wants to do, he seems extremely comfortable with the current setup and all the coaches he knows or feels comfortable with are probably too old to be considered.

Given jeri's age and place in life and desire for control, being the center of attention, etc, it really shrinks the available candidates.

Someone at the zone said jeri was interviewed from his office at The Star and he apparently has a big window that looks out over the practices where he can see if they're running those plays he asked for. If that's true, he's as dug in as ever.

Who the heck would he hire?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I think if we're 1-5 or 0-6 at the bye, Red Headed Dickbag might finally get the axe.

Ironically, that'd be after a Green Bay game just like Wade.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Broaddus had a tweet that David Shaw from Stanford would be on his list.

I usually don't care for much that he says, but in 100% agreement there. He'd be worth it.

Reaction score
Is Broaddus tweeting speculation about who would replace Garrett if Garrett were fired?

If so, seems bold of a company employee.

Top Bottom