Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
That rule just fucking sucks.

Not even as a fan of the team, but as a football fan to see a major play come off the board because of this rule just sucks.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
We have no one to blame but ourselves. That 3rd down at the end of the half killed us. Not to mention the Murray fumble.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
The stupid part is if he was under a little more control the dive at the end would have been the football move needed to complete the process.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I understand the rule, but he had control of the ball when he hit the ground, it then bounced in the air and he recaught it.

Certainly didn't see "indisputable video evidence" to say he definitely didn't catch it either

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
Well, they shouldn't have to rely on shit like that. They got away will bad play calling last week, but set the template for how they can be stopped: empty backfield on 2nd down. Fucking dumb, dumb, dumb. Just key on Romo and it's over.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
They'll never get back here. This was their best shot.

I can see them sticking with most of these bums on defense.

Reaction score
Everyone knows that's a fucking catch. He caught it with two hands, moved it to his left hand and tucked it, then reached for the goalline. He damn near scored. It's sad that these fucking rules take away the athletic freaks' unbelievable plays. That was a play only 2-3 guys can make. We have one, and we got fucked out of the play.

VTA

UDFA
Reaction score
They'll never get back here. This was their best shot.

I can see them sticking with most of these bums on defense.

Unfortunately I agree. Next season, Romo and Witten are a year older, with another year of wear and tear. Squandered.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
What sucks is we know what coming with 1:20 and no timeouts. The ball will need to be forced.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
We have no one to blame but ourselves. That 3rd down at the end of the half killed us. Not to mention the Murray fumble.

Yep, and yet another blocked FG plus. 1 or 2 fumbles on the ground we didn't get.

Third down defense was a major factor too, we got killed on third down

Reaction score
The stupid part is if he was under a little more control the dive at the end would have been the football move needed to complete the process.

I was thinking the same thing. Stretching for the endzone should have shown control (& is a football move) but had a feeling they would over turn it

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
If the NFL comes out and apologizes later does that make it better?

Top Bottom