Reaction score
first off, Garrett didn't call the play

second, whatever play they called Romo killed and went to something else...whether it was a handoff and changed to a pass or a different pass route, he changed it...then dropped the snap...it sux, but it is what it is

personally I thought they should have went for it on 4th down anyway
I think it was a pass play no matter what. Unless they were gonna do a delayed draw from the shot gun which would also be stupid on 3rd & 1. I just think it was a pass play & Romo saw one on one on the outside. I am not upset with the change of the play, but the fact we just didn't try to get the yard running in the 1st place.

Reaction score
Man we had all the mo going into that 3rd down and 1 with 40 seconds left. Should have run the ball... at the worst you don't convert, they take a TO and we kick a FG. Instead we pass, fuck it up and then get the FG blocked. They have all their TOs, get in FG range and a 7-14 point lead turns into a 4 point game.

Had a bad feeling about that FG attempt. The pass to Cobb should have been overturned. Missed holds going on all over the place.

But Rodgers is not himself. If we take away the run we should be fine.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Considering the fuck ups, and the lousy officiating... I guess we should be grateful that we are up. Could be worse. May get worse though.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Man we had all the mo going into that 3rd down and 1 with 40 seconds left. Should have run the ball... at the worst you don't convert, they take a TO and we kick a FG. Instead we pass, fuck it up and then get the FG blocked. They have all their TOs, get in FG range and a 7-14 point lead turns into a 4 point game.

Had a bad feeling about that FG attempt. The pass to Cobb should have been overturned. Missed holds going on all over the place.

But Rodgers is not himself. If we take away the run we should be fine.

People better not ever bring up that shit from last week.

Reaction score
They just keep throwing at Carr.

It's like the whole league but us know what a liability he is.

Fortunately Rodgers is off his game so were not getting shredded.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Dear Tony: How can you complete a pass with your eyes shut? I mean, you're good and all but really?

Danica Patrick covers her face during wrecks. You close your eyes when delivering a pass?

Top Bottom