LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
WE KNOW ALREADY ABOUT IS CALF, BUCK.

Sounds like you're trying to build p and rive home a potential excuse.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Well the end of this half was a bummer. Another blocked FG (I think that's 3 or 4 now this yr we've allowed) and then that awful coverage on 2nd and 20 giving up the long completion.

We definitely let a golden opportunity slip away when we had 3rd and 1

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Aikman and Buck bending over backwards already, making excuses for Rodgers. Gee, his widdle calf didn't seem to bother him all that much when it was worse, two weeks ago.

Packers just playing poorly and not executing, call it what it is. I hope it continues.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Still don't get that playcall. It's 40 something seconds left in the game. 3rd and inches. Why not try to grind the clock down with a first and at the least, get into a very manageable FG range; wiping the time off so the Pack can't come back and do what they just did?

And I'm getting tired of these FG blockers. How many kicks have we had blocked this year? 3?

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I wouldn't have had much of a problem with him calling a TO. It's just the play call afterwards.

Got one of the best OLs in the league.

Got the best RB in the league.

But you don't fucking trust either of them, to get 1 yard for a 1st ON THE OPPONANTS SIDE of the field.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
good lord did we fuck up the end of the half. it should be 21-7 or 17-7 minimum. ill-timed timeout, Romo can't handle the snap, Williams gets hurt, false start, blocked kick, breakdown in Dallas secondary, etc. if we lose, look no further than that series of fuckups.

Dodger12

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Not sure why anyone is surprised about the end of the first half. This is why I hate Jason Garrett. He sucks at clock and game management. We had the momentum and just lost it.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Thing is, they were going to review that spot time out taken, or not. It was a horrendous spot by the idiot official.

I'll say it again - NFL officials suck and always have. It's why we have official review, coaches challenge, and instant replay to start with.

I got no problem with the timeout in that situation.

Reaction score
They get the ball after the half too.

Poor coaching really boned us. That series should seal ginger's fate

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Then calls a stupid pass play, instead of just giving it to Murray.

first off, Garrett didn't call the play

second, whatever play they called Romo killed and went to something else...whether it was a handoff and changed to a pass or a different pass route, he changed it...then dropped the snap...it sux, but it is what it is

personally I thought they should have went for it on 4th down anyway

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
first off, Garrett didn't call the play

second, whatever play they called Romo killed and went to something else...whether it was a handoff and changed to a pass or a different pass route, he changed it...then dropped the snap...it sux, but it is what it is

personally I thought they should have went for it on 4th down anyway

Why even line it up in shotgun? You risk a sack and all that shit. Just run the ball, or better yet, try playaction for once. We're killing them on short yardage.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
blaming Garrett for calling a TO

Cabal gonna Cabal I guess

It was obvious it wasn't a first down, but the payers on the field didn't act like they needed to hurry and get another play run either...Witten is the one guy who had to have known he was short and he didn't seem to act like they should hurry up either

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And this is why you DEFER. They scored to close the half, and now they get the ball to start the half.

Just an idiot.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Let's just make sure we don't hurt Rodgers. He is having a bad game and let's keep him healthy out there.

Top Bottom