Administrator
Reaction score
Gtfo... Really?

That's huge.

Says he isn't retiring.

Dick LeBeau, Steelers part ways

Updated: January 10, 2015, 5:18 PM ET

ESPN.com news services

The Pittsburgh Steelers and Dick LeBeau have parted ways, the longtime defensive coordinator told the Urbana Daily Citizen on Saturday.

LeBeau, 77, was in charge of the Steelers' defense the past 11 years, a run that included a pair of Super Bowl championships.

"I'm resigning this position, not retiring," LeBeau told the Daily Citizen. "I had a great run in Pittsburgh. I'm grateful for all the things that have happened to me and thankful for all the support I had in Pittsburgh."

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Wilfolk still in the league.

IIRC Parcells wanted him in the draft.

I don't remember that, I do remember Parcells wanting that bum the Jets drafted the yr before though, Dwayne Robertson. The other guy he wanted was Kevin Williams

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I have tendonitis in my right ankle/foot/knee and in my left foot.

Worst pain I've ever endured.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Two teams that have excellent personnel and really great coaching in Baltimore and New England. Both teams showed up to play. It'll almost be a shame to see one lose.

I really hope win or lose that Dallas at least shows up ready to play.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Anyone else have a bad feeling our game could look like this? Road team that didn't have a bye starts fast, gets a lead, then the other QB gets momentum and overtakes them.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Anyone else have a bad feeling our game could look like this? Road team that didn't have a bye starts fast, gets a lead, then the other QB gets momentum and overtakes them.

If we get up big early, I'll be floored. I expect a back and forth until one team puts it away late.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Looking at Cam on the sideline, the term "washed out" comes to mind.

Really wanted to possibly play the Panthers next week, but he looks a mess.

Top Bottom