dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL Mincey

Edwerderespn Ed Werder
#Cowboys Jeremy Mincey on curiosity of seeing what Aaron Rodgers cam do. "I'm curious to get around the tackle so I can lay a hit on him.''

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I don't think the calf will be much of a factor. Sure, he can use his legs normally to extend plays, but I expect a great game from Rodgers from within the pocket.

My gameplan would be simple. Throw at whomever Brandon Carr is covering. Usually a 3 yard cushion, and there's zero chance he picks you off.

I expect a shootout if the offense runs smoothly.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Read earlier that Seattle is going to make Russell Wilson the highest paid QB in the league. Hope it's a lot of guaranteed money. He needs all the help he can get around him. He's not a really good QB. He's good in the role he's in, and that's even debatable. He went for 6tds and 6ints at home this year.

Very pedestrian.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I want New England to smash the Ravens. Can't stand Harbaugh or Flacco.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
with the quiet crowd it was like it wasn't really happening...way too easy.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
This is why I've said for years that Kubiak is a great offensive coach... He only didn't last longer at Houston because Schaub is the best he had at QB, and he's terrible. Wish Romo could've had him the last several years.

Of course this year our zone game looks a lot like this.

Reaction score
I hate how today's players have to get up and flex or dance or draw attention to themselves after routine tackles.

Top Bottom