dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
That's why I said he's so untrustworthy. Like the article said and what I was calling for all offseason was not banking on the dud. But cmd, 'we need nasty!'

I wish now that I could have spent more time looking up Ro's personal number so that I could have set up a meet between the 2.

Hitchens was better at MLB than RoMc was this year. They should just put him back there.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
So now we need 2 more DEs or think about moving DLaw back to the right side.

I think the high ankle thing ruined Gregory this yr, still have hopes he and Lawrence are our booked DE's for next several years.

Ryan Russell has some upside. Jack Crawford is a decent flex/rotational backup.

Reaction score
@mattmosley
Garrett asked about @MikeGarafolo's report that Hardy was late Thursday. "Don't want to get into any specifics abt player being late."

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
Isn't it amusing that Garrett operates in the face of tough questions the same way the moderators at CZ react to the criticisms of him?

Maybe that's why they love the guy over there.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I think the high ankle thing ruined Gregory this yr, still have hopes he and Lawrence are our booked DE's for next several years.

Ryan Russell has some upside. Jack Crawford is a decent flex/rotational backup.

What about that new guy we got... the real tall one?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
What about that new guy we got... the real tall one?

I think they have played him mostly inside at DT, and he looks like a good find there. Until yesterday he was really flashing some potential but like so many others yesterday, didn't do much.

Definitely has some disruptive ability.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
. But cmd, 'we need nasty!'

I wish now that I could have spent more time looking up Ro's personal number so that I could have set up a meet between the 2.

Two posts in one day. I see you are still on my jock.

No still means no Bob.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
It's a shame really. You used to be funny. I guess the stepkids took it out of you.

Last edited:

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
STOP THE PERSONAL ATTACKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure BB will deal with you people harshly over stuff like this.

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
It's just funny how Carolina's arrow started pointing up the moment Hardy wasn't suiting up.

How do you figure that? They started 1-0 with Hardy, he got suspended and then they went 2-8-1 and then they won the last 4 games and miraculously made the playoffs at 7-9-1

Reaction score
How do you figure that? They started 1-0 with Hardy, he got suspended and then they went 2-8-1 and then they won the last 4 games and miraculously made the playoffs at 7-9-1

How are they doing this year though? Only asking because I haven't been paying attention. Probably really bad. Don't bother checking.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
FWIW, many Carolina players and even their HC IIRC made a lot of positive statements about Hardy being a great teammate and an extremely hard worker.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score

Didn't they win a playoff game last year though?

yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Didn't they win a playoff game last year though?

you said:

Carolina's arrow started pointing up the moment Hardy wasn't suiting up.

I wouldn't consider getting on a run 9 games later to be the moment he wasn't suiting up.

Maybe they shouldn't have signed him, I'm not married to the guy, I just don't think your assertion appears accurate from what I can tell, perhaps you can elaborate?

Hell at this point, I wish they had tried their luck with Murray, perhaps Romo and Dez never get hurt

Last edited:
Top Bottom