jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Good work Jnday.:thumbsup
Beyond the money it does pay to help others like that.

I really got some things out of the relationship that money can't buy. Some people may not understand that, but it is true. Don't get me wrong, the money, real estate and the 1600 shares of Exxon/Mobil stock will sure help out. I just hope that there is somebody willing to help me when I get old and sick.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Very cool story, jnday, but does this mean you have be banned? Not sure the cabal can accept decent human beings such as yourself.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Very cool story, jnday, but does this mean you have be banned? Not sure the cabal can accept decent human beings such as yourself.

Thank you for the compliment. I fully expect my days here are limited if I don't spread the wealth around with Sheik and Mid.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
But seriously, it's nice to hear stories like this. Not to get all ghey, but you did a good thing, now enjoy yourself.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
But seriously, it's nice to hear stories like this. Not to get all ghey, but you did a good thing, now enjoy yourself.

Thanks man, I really appreciate your comments. I don't really have big plans to enjoy it much. I will get a new truck, do a few things around the house and the rest of the money will be used for my grand children's education and stuff for them. I am going to be very careful with it.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Good idea. Be careful and don't blow it. You never know when you may need it.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Good idea. Be careful and don't blow it. You never know when you may need it.

I will probably just leave the Exxon stock alone. It should make me money over the years. I will invest the rest in pills, booze and sluts. Of course your steak and beer will come out of that money too.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Do like Tug McGraw said he'd do with his money:

I'll probably spend 90% of it on booze and women... The rest I'll just waste.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
Wonderful.

Are you talking about dividends from the stock?

They pay a divided check every three months. I will roll it over into more stock. The other money comes from a couple IRAs and a rather large checking account. There is also a house and some land with potential commercial value. There is some more stuff that is in a safety deposit box. I will find out what's in there in a couple months. There is a good bit if money to be made off of the house contents. I need to learn how to sale stuff on EBay to get the most value from it. There is alotta gold to be sorted through as well. I have noticed that I have friends and family that are being really nice to me. Wonder why?0

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
They pay a divided check every three months. I will roll it over into more stock. The other money comes from a couple IRAs and a rather large checking account. There is also a house and some land with potential commercial value. There is some more stuff that is in a safety deposit box. I will find out what's in there in a couple months. There is a good bit if money to be made off of the house contents. I need to learn how to sale stuff on EBay to get the most value from it. There is alotta gold to be sorted through as well. I have noticed that I have friends and family that are being really nice to me. Wonder why?0

Congratulations! Sometimes good things do happen to good people. I can't claim to know you well, but from what I do know, this blessing is deserved. Use it wisely. Keep the gold.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I need to learn how to sale stuff on EBay to get the most value from it. There is alotta gold to be sorted through as well. I have noticed that I have friends and family that are being really nice to me. Wonder why?0

I would use Craigslist so you don't have to pay for shipping - the people show up, pay you, then haul it away. Plus it's free. Just beware of the "Well, I only brought this much money" people. Don't play that game. Tell them we agreed to this price so that's what you'll have to pay. If they refuse then sell it to the next person.

As far as friends and family, I would tell them to F off.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
The U.S. became a net exporter of petroleum products just two years ago and is now the largest exporter in the world.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/100943620

Did you read the article you posted? Just because the leftists scream the same shit over and over does not make it true.

From your "source".

According to Bank of America Merrill Lynch, U.S. exports rose to 2.6 million barrels per day by the end of 2012, from 1.3 million in 2007. Wednesday's data showed exports of 2.9 million barrels per day in the past week.

Clearly cmbc and kobra are challenged by math. Both the Saudi's and Russia export more oil. We just reached the output total of Saudi Arabia this past year. I have no idea why cnbc and Kobra believe we export every drop of oil. They make this ridiculous claim early in the article and then post the numbers at the bottom which do not come close to matching their claim.

Even the most recent numbers which are increasing (this is a good thing, not bad as Kobra has hinted at) prove export levels still well below Saudia Arabia and Russia.

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_wkly_dc_NUS-Z00_mbblpd_w.htm
oil 2.PNGoil 3.PNG

In fact there are legal reasons we are not the leading exporter of oil. The anti energy leftists do not want to address those issues. They are stuck in the '70s regarding energy policy.

Top Bottom