Reaction score
I ain't readin all that!

Shiiit. Must think I'm stupid.

it's just a load of bullshit that culminates in a made-up reason to build the keystone pipeline. (because the people who set the agenda for fox news would make tons of money off that, or are friends with people who would, and probably the dumbass missile shield too) By someone who doesn't understand that we are already the world's top exporter of oil and if we didn't want to buy from Russia we don't have to build more bullshit to do so.

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
It really isn't even fun anymore. It's like picking on a special ed kid. I almost feel bad for the little fella, but he is the perfect example of the average Obama zealot.

jnday

UDFA
Reaction score
This shit needs to end. This Russian BS is causing my Exxon/Mobil stock to drop I really didn't give a shit about it , but now I am pissed.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
When I call Spunkycobra on his BS he runs away like a little bitch.

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
and you keep making up bullshit to make yourself feel good.

Your are dumber than Spunk. At least he brought real numbers to the discussions. How those number were derived is a different story, but at least he tried. You just completely make shit up out of the blue to bolster your lies.

Reaction score
Definition: This entry is the total oil exported in barrels per day (bbl/day), including both crude oil and oil products.

Source: CIA World Factbook - Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of January 1, 2012

Unless otherwise noted, information in this page is accurate as of January 1, 2012

as of January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

January 1, 2012

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
and little has changed. Until dipshit cobra can show more recent numbers he is still just another dumb ass lib. His stupid little article is about production not exports. I really think he is drunk most of the time.

I dare him to find a source that shows we have increased exports by more than 5.7 million barrels a day since 2012. The guy is a clown just like most libs. They will lie and lie and the uniformed buy into their bullshit.

Come on cobra, what you got?

colbert-mic-drop.gif

Last edited:

JBond

UDFA
Reaction score
Maybe mommy told cobra it is nap time. Hopefully he will get back with us when he wakes up.

Top Bottom