dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
just looked at espn, cbssportsline and foxsports

all sorts of stories up on each....nothing about some bullshit Dez video which is 5x worse than anything Ray Rice did and would probably end one of the best young players in the league's career

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Someone photoshop Dez' head on to that nekkid girls body with Jerry.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Skepticism rising.

Just fucking release the thing. Now there's speculation his old agent was paying hush money and that money stopped when he went to a new agent. Supposedly why Jerry didn't care for the switch, which I guess implies that Jerry and the team were in the know.

Sick of waiting. Just fucking do it.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
I love watching homer idiots like dbair sweat this type of stuff out.

Also shows how detached I've become from the Cowboys.

NoShame

UDFA
Reaction score
Haha. I'm not sure what this means but I laughed.

:lol

Anyway, I'm surprised Jerry doesn't swoop in and buy the video just to shut this whole thing down. Jerry then uses it as leverage on Dez. We're good.

Reaction score
Wtf is Dez trying to say here:

As speculation intensified on social media about the release of a video that may or may not exist, this tweet appeared on Dez Bryant’s account Wednesday afternoon:

“I need to get me a real raw uncut tv show or something … I can’t continue to get betrayed like this.’’

The tweet was quickly deleted.

Bryant’s last tweet is now from Feb. 20 and also deals with the chatter surrounding an alleged video that no media outlet has broadcast or written a story about.

His tweet from Friday:

“Just quit with the b.s…It’s clear as day what’s going on…I might need to do an exclusive interview about my life these past 5 years since the world is destined to know…I use to let people take advantage of my life now that I’m no longer allowing that to happen it seems to be a problem…I’m not ashamed of none of my past incidents because that’s what made me who I am today.’’

Reaction score
Dez said:
…I’m not ashamed of none of my past incidents because that’s what made me who I am today.’’

What next, Dez? You gonna tweet "If you can't love me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Or any other chick cliches?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
CZ stupidity...80+ page thread of utter non sense closed, a couple hours later a new one starts about the same crap and goes for 17 pages or so.

If there is a bigger collection of suckers anywhere in the world, you'd be hard pressed to find them.

ThoughtExperiment

Quality Starter
Reaction score
There could be a clear vid of Dez shooting a girl in the head and CZ would claim it was cgi or an actor hired by the media...

Or even if it was him, that he should only serve a couple game suspension and be good to go.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
LOL and Florio and his Daily Turd today

"everything in the police report is consistent with what I have heard since November"

What a fucking trash site.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
And then you have the ass clown Shefter saying this is a story he has been working on for 6 months....LOL

This= major story

Big Ben raping girls= non issue

Top Bottom