Reaction score
I look at the evidence in each instance to form my opinion. If [insert name of person associated with the Cowboys] told you the sky was blue, you'd flip your shit and call em a liar.

IT'S A CONSPEEEERACY!!!!11!

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Of course they're liars. Who would say nice things about a teammate they came close to punching only minutes earlier? Just common sense that guys like Red, Romo, and Witten are lying through their teeth for the sake of team harmony. It's your right to be willfully naive.

Reaction score
Btw who cares. It's basically are you annoyed by dez Bryant or not. This shit doesn't matter

Dez is my favourite Cowboy of all time

boozeman

Draft Pick
Reaction score
:lol @ passion. the same shit they said about TO. try "insubordinate asshole."

Cracks me up.

People want to bitch that we are a bunch of emotionless Garrett clones talking about stacking practices and "the process" yet get pissy with the guy who behaves like we all feel.

I don't know about you, but I would be yelling at fuckheads like Garrett, Wilson, Dooley and Romo after a shitstorm mindset all game that only takes what the Lions were giving us.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Of course they're liars. Who would say nice things about a teammate they came close to punching only minutes earlier? Just common sense that guys like Red, Romo, and Witten are lying through their teeth for the sake of team harmony. It's your right to be willfully naive.

"team harmony"

code for "mediocre is acceptable"

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
Cracks me up.

People want to bitch that we are a bunch of emotionless Garrett clones talking about stacking practices and "the process" yet get pissy with the guy who behaves like we all feel.

I don't know about you, but I would be yelling at fuckheads like Garrett, Wilson, Dooley and Romo after a shitstorm mindset all game that only takes what the Lions were giving us.

He wanted what was best for Dez, not necessarily what was best for the team. I don't see how the team benefits if Tony throws a pick because greedy Dez insists on the ball despite double coverage. And needless to say, there are ways to get your point across without blowing up on national TV.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
He wanted what was best for Dez, not necessarily what was best for the team. I don't see how the team benefits if Tony throws a pick because greedy Dez insists on the ball despite double coverage. And needless to say, there are ways to get your point across without blowing up on national TV.

Eh. Dez would get the blame for the pick anyway. Its always someone else's fault.

Last week it was the winds fault in Philly. Yesterday it was the Detroit pass rush.

Top Bottom