Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

He slapped his mom across the face with his hat?

My brother pushed my mom down a flight of stairs when he was 5 because she wouldn't rent him a video game. No police called.

White people have issues too. We don't call the cops on our kids though.

Nothing to see here, IMO.

bbgun

Administrator
Reaction score
lol @ those who were outraged at Jeff Ireland but are now throwing mama under the bus

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
lol

My brother pushed my mom down a flight of stairs when he was 5 because she wouldn't rent him a video game. No police called.

He did a bit more than just gently tap her with his hat.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Just read further.

He actually beat her up? I'm confused. He tore off her skirt and pulled her hair. Sounds more like rape.

Reaction score
@richiewhitt
Dez Bryant's advisor David Wells says the #Cowboys' receiver will release a statement in 30 minutes.

lons

UDFA
Reaction score
You don't get between two grown men in a fight, she knew better and got her ass stompt in the house that Dez bought her and the clothes torn off that Dez bought her. If this were my mother, she'd have guilt trips for life and use them, but nooooo we gotta call the popo.

Dez, should sell the fucking house out from under that ****.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
lol

Like hell you don't. LOL.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Were you adopted?

No. But I used to play high school football with this white guy, and his mother called the police on him. It was fucked up to. His mother had this ex-boyfriend that would come around and whip her ass. So being the good son that he was, he whipped up on the ex-boyfriend---stomped his ass. And being that "good" mother that his mother was, she goes and calls the cops on her own son for it. The police come during football practice and arrest him in front of everyone.

Bob Sacamano

All-Pro
Reaction score
No. But I used to play high school football with this white guy, and his mother called the police on him. It was fucked up to. His mother had this ex-boyfriend that would come around and whip her ass. So being the good son that he was, he whipped up on the ex-boyfriend---stomped his ass. And being that "good" mother that his mother was, she goes and calls the cops on her own son for it. The police come during football practice and arrest him in front of everyone.

I only believe you because the cops did something shitty like humiliate him by arresting him in front of his peers.

And that my dad called the cops on me when for a straight A, report card celebration, my first, with my friends I took his 1949 Buick Roadmaster without his explicit permission, which he never let me drive. All the other kids' parents picked them up that night from jail but my father left me to stay there 3 days.

So yeah, it happens to us white folks too.

Last edited:

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
And you can even watch C.O.P.S. and see how often white parents are calling the police on their children. LOL.

LAZARUS_LOGAN

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I only believe you because the cops did something shitty like humiliate him by arresting him in front of his peers.

I could care less what your reasoning for believing me or not. It's rare that you see or hear of a Black parent calling the police on their child. LOL.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
When black kids steal their parents drugs-you best fuckin believe the cops get called.

Fuck you thinkin?

superpunk

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Hitting the mainstream now, getting attention that Lynch/Dumervil/etc. aren't getting

JEi8y.png

Top Bottom