Reaction score
Said it like last year.

And when you compare Dez to Nicks, DeSean, and Anthony Armstrong then it is similar.

Everyone WR has the caveat of staying healthy.

No WR jumps off the screen like Dez and maybe only AP jumps off the screen like him on offense

I think Dez and Hakeem Nicks are similar receivers. But Dez has better body control. Both are big, great at using their body to sheild the defender, and have great hands. And Dez is an electric returner.

I think the East is loaded with talent at receiver. Dez, Miles, Jackson, Maclin, Smith, Nicks, and even Manningham and Roy are solid 3's.

sbk92

Reaction score
DeSean Jackson has more 50 plus yard TDs before the age of 25 than any player who has ever played the game.

That's kinda, sorta impressive. Some might say historic.

But nobody jumps off the screen like Dez.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
DeSean Jackson has more 50 plus yard TDs before the age of 25 than any player who has ever played the game.

That's kinda, sorta impressive. Some might say historic.

But nobody jumps off the screen like Dez.

We get it.

Cythim

Reaction score
His TD stat isn't impressive. He will be just another player who managed some obscure feat that no one really talks about.

sbk92

Reaction score
Dez is a freak talent. No question about it. But to say nobody jumps off the screen like him is either ignorant or just plain Cowboys love.

Calvin Johnson is about as freakish an offensive talent you'll ever see play. Chris Johnson, DeSean Jackson, Andre Johnson. There are other freaks in the league to appreciate.

sbk92

Reaction score
His TD stat isn't impressive. He will be just another player who managed some obscure feat that no one really talks about.

Yeah. Like the guy who had the old record.

Gale Sayers. lol

It's like I'm babysitting. When the F do your parents get home?

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I don't understand why you bring up Desean Jackson so much. If you like him that much you should root for the Eagles.

Reaction score
Dez is a freak talent. No question about it. But to say nobody jumps off the screen like him is either ignorant or just plain Cowboys love.

Calvin Johnson is about as freakish an offensive talent you'll ever see play. Chris Johnson, DeSean Jackson, Andre Johnson. There are other freaks in the league to appreciate.

Jackson isn't a freak.. he's a midget who is fast. Stay behind him and he doesn't do anything. Look at all the games he was a ghost in last season.

Cythim

Reaction score
Yeah. Like the guy who had the old record.

Gale Sayers. lol

It's like I'm babysitting. When the F do your parents get home?

Moron. Sayers is known for being a touchdown machine, scoring more in his rookie season than anyone else ever has. No one paid attention to who had how many 50+ yd TD's and no one really cares. Sayers wasn't a one trick pony like your boy Desean, and comparing him to Sayers is the dumbest thing I've seen you do.

Plymkr

Reaction score
Randy Moss was the freak.

And neither Dez or Jackson can touch him.

Dez will be better than Jackson after this season. Count on it.

Reaction score
Randy Moss was the freak.

And neither Dez or Jackson can touch him.

Dez will be better than Jackson after this season. Count on it.

Dez is already a better receiver than Jackson. Anyone with a brain, if given their choice of the two, would take Dez.

Clutch88

Practice Squad
Reaction score
This isn't anything to disrespect Miles, but when you watch that video that cowboysportsblog posted, and you see side by side highlights of both Miles and Dez, it really makes you realize (or made me realize) how Dez is just on another level.

Miles is a big, fast, receiver with decent hands and a great work ethic. He's an assett to this team, and I love the player and I'm glad we have him.

But his talent level doesn't compare with Dez.
Well put. I totally agree.

Top Bottom