Winning

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm being a smart ass, all those pseudo-scouts and wannabe insiders didn't have any sources. No one over there knew shit. Broaddus is the only one with any insight and even he's a ******.

Winning

Spectator
Reaction score
Team is supremely talented in some areas and completely depleted in others.

After another offseason of addressing the trenches they should be able to compete. But right now the offense is too one dimensional. Teams know they don't need to bring any extra men in the box to stop the run and can count on their front 4 to constantly apply pressure against our shitty line. Now your QB is throwing the ball in tighter windows, with no play action help, and to receivers who are constantly fucking up and making his job even more difficult.

Our defense is finally good enough to contend, ironically the first year that the offense decides to shit the bed. Just the way things go with Dallas. They're snakebit, if the offense plays well, the defense will fuck up. And if the defense plays well, the offense will mess up. If they both play well, Special Teams will blow it. If all 3 phases play well, the coaching staff will blow it. You get the point.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
On the real though, this team is on the brink of excellence. We're about to go on a run

633812686652430880-idiot.jpg

Winning

Spectator
Reaction score
You got a picture of Jesus with stunner shades as your avatar and some lame ass nerd numbers as your sig. Getdafuckouttaheah.

Winning

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm over here riding fucking eagles.

Back to football, Rob would be a lot like his brother, the kind of guy you love to play for when things go well but once things went south he'd just sound like noise and not really know how to handle it. He'd be the anti-thesis of Firecrotch. He'll get a job somewhere, some cellar dwelling team that runs a 3-4 will bring him on - KC, Cleveland, etc.

Lol ^^^

Ask Midswat what I just private messaged him.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
If someone is over there riding fucking eagles, what are they actually doing???

Jerry_Jones_For_Life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
What did Belichick do in Cleveland?

Well, he went 36-44 and took them to the playoffs in four years. My guess is they gave up on him too soon.

Just imagine what the Browns would have been if they'd kept him. Nick Saban with the Dolphins was 15-17 and no playoffs in two years. Eventually he quit on the team and ran to Alabama. Yeah, that's the kind of coach I want, one who quits when the going gets tough.

The bum quit on his team and was even talking to Alabama while he was still coaching the Dolphins. Whatta bum.

Reaction score
My only knock on Belichick is that he's supposed to be some sort of defensive guru, but his defenses have sucked for awhile now. It could be the Wade phenomenon, but other than that, he's a great coach.

People say Brady created him and they use his Cleveland years as an example, but any team needs some solid glue to hold it together. He's a dude who got Randy Moss to play his heart out. Legit coach.

GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Belichick won Super Bowls w Brady before Brady was Brady.

As a matter of fact. Brady hasn't even won a Super Bowl as Tom Brady.

Top Bottom