GloryDaysRBack

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Saban wasn't even that bad in Miami. He was actually respectable.

With a shitty fucking offense and no QB.

Saban would have this defense playing lights out.

overused

Practice Squad
Reaction score
cmd34(work) do you even know what Brain Kelly all time record is

195–66–2

8-5 last two seasons at ND

has had only one year that he had a losing record

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
cmd34(work) do you even know what Brain Kelly all time record is

195–66–2

8-5 last two seasons at ND

has had only one year that he had a losing record

ehhh..he's an asshole and not the good kind like Jim Harbaugh. Just a regular old asshole.

Winning

Spectator
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck?

Cock suckers aren't gonna win anything this year, so I wasted all this time getting excited for more fuckin bullshit.

I used to get all excited, now I just sit back and eat a bunch of reefer cookies and not give a shit anymore. Cause right when I get all excited, like 'yeah Dez just made a legendary play. yeah we're 4-3, whoa yeah i'm gonna get hammered tonight and stroll with the party swag all week cause dallas won.' oh wait, no his fucking finger is outta bounds.

i'm the man, i don't got time to cheer for a shitty team thats not winning.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Who gives a fuck?

Cock suckers aren't gonna win anything this year, so I wasted all this time getting excited for more fuckin bullshit.

I used to get all excited, now I just sit back and eat a bunch of reefer cookies and not give a shit anymore. Cause right when I get all excited, like 'yeah Dez just made a legendary play. yeah we're 4-3, whoa yeah i'm gonna get hammered tonight and stroll with the party swag all week cause dallas won.' oh wait, no his fucking finger is outta bounds.

i'm the man, i don't got time to cheer for a shitty team thats not winning.

Nice 1st post.

Winning

Spectator
Reaction score
I'm making this place a hell of a lot better than the delusional shithole I used to post at.

First of all, they're delusional. I already mentioned that, cause I'm stoned. Second of all, I can't cuss and what the fuck is fucking football without cussing? Third of all, I think they're all robots.

Winning

Spectator
Reaction score
Cowboyszone, wasn't exiled I was far too awesome for that. Place was really starting to kill my buzz.

GloryDays, suck on my balls.

Winning

Spectator
Reaction score
Carolina by default. Clemson colors are hideous, they're people are douchey, and they play in a weak conference.

cmd34(work)

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Cowboyszone, wasn't exiled I was far too awesome for that. Place was really starting to kill my buzz.

GloryDays, suck on my balls.

Same name on the Zone?

And how did you hear about this place?

Also, here instead on infractions we give out props, especially for telling GloryDays to suck your balls. So, props.

Top Bottom