yimyammer

Quality Starter
Reaction score
I wish there was a database of every one of jerris interviews and articles so I could create a book of nothing but his dumbass quotes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Or it could be that we're a team starting a rookie 4th rd pick at QB, and the two teams we've faced have said there's no way they are going to allow them to find all sorts of run lanes to beat them and instead want Prescott to throw.

I suspect we'll see more of the same until 1) Romo returns and shows he is fine and/or 2) Teams see enough of Prescott on film to decide he is the real deal and start playing some other types of coverages

I still think that there is a lot that has not been done with Prescott that does not put him at risk and would not require a great deal more in responsibility. Just the read option look or fake would buy the WRs some time and quick passes off the line would also have payoff later toward longer throws. The redskins showed that they can all out blitz Dallas when Jason sends the 11 package out and expects them to get open in under 3 seconds on a route that takes 4.5 seconds to develop. Jason is just clueless watching Dallas not even scare the Redskin defense to the tune of complete team on the LOS blitzes, with Dallas in the 11 was like bringing a pillow to a gun fight.

Top Bottom