Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
Get McClain inked and I'll feel a lot better about this offseason.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The idea of slow ass Jasper Brinkley and Barry Church ten yards behind Jimmy Graham in the NFC Championship game next year should be terrifying this front office and coaching staff right now.

The crap linebacker we signed from San Diego, Better Cameron Lawrence, isn't going to do anything to help either.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
The idea of slow ass Jasper Brinkley and Barry Church ten yards behind Jimmy Graham in the NFC Championship game next year should be terrifying this front office and coaching staff right now.
They won't have to worry about that, any.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
release-the-kraken.gif

greg-hardy-nfl-st.-louis-rams-carolina-panthers-850x560.jpg

Reaction score
I'm happy with this deal. He'll be a beast in an essential contract year. Can either draft D line or pay him next season. I'd rather have this guy motivated and trying to prove himself while our window is semi-open.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Would we have to pay for lifts for Denzel Perryman's cleats ?

Yo?

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Supposedly we cant franchise him.

Love that we added him but the 1-year deal is annoying. Means we will have similar issues next year with him, Dez, and Tyrone Crawford all needing new deals.

The fact he couldn't get a long term deal is what probably led to us being able to get him (that and losing Murray).

Lets not kid ourselves, if it weren't for his off field situation he'd have been one of the top 2 or 3 free agents available and signed to a deal we'd have never been able to put out there. At least this way we get him for a year (or part of it) and see how good he really is. If we love him and he loves us, I feel pretty confident they'll get him signed to a long term deal.

cmd34

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Loyalty does not seem like one of his traits....

I'm still glad though, this is the first move this off-season that actually improves us.

Now, sign Rolando, get Dez signed long-term, and go get All Day.

Not much to ask.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd like to see us keep McClain and getting Dez locked up long term is a no brainer.

AD I kinda have mixed feelings on. He's several years older than Murray and we wouldn't pay him, not sure why we'd pay big $$$ for Peterson now. I definitely wouldn't trade any picks to get him unless it was something conditional in next years draft.

The defense got a lot better today though, unless that cock sucking crooked commish sticks it to us again and deletes half of Hardy's season (or more). Pretty suspicious to say the least that not even two hours after we've signed him, the NFL has filed a lawsuit trying to obtain all the info on Hardy's situation.

Reaction score
Goodell is the worst. Hardy has already been suspended essentially an entire season. Now he needs to basically fly to NYC and give Goodell the most amazing blowjob of his life in order to make it back by October.

I understand that Hardy should be in jail right now, but that's up to the legal system. Not the idiot commish.

Top Bottom