Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
The Cowboys are gonna be bad for the next few years unless we can find a new QB. Romo is good, but he's never been the answer.

Reaction score
The Cowboys are gonna be bad for the next few years unless we can find a new QB.

Exactly. I think Romo is nearing the end of his career. If he suffers another back injury i think he would retire. 1 year maybe 2 years left.

BraveHeartFan

Spectator
Reaction score
I think it's definately time to find the guy to take over for Tony when he's done because I'm thinking 2 years, maybe 3 if there is some luck involved and he's able to stay relatively healthy.

Reaction score
Poor Romo will go down as a loser in nfl history

Fully believe he would've won big had he not played for this joke of a franchise.

Jon88

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Yep

He wasted his career here. I've never seen a guy with the scrambling and keep-the-play-alive ability that he had. He was really fun to watch.

Of course I've seen scrambling quarterbacks, but how many of them can actually throw the ball accurately? 1 out of 100.

Sheik

All-Pro
Reaction score
I think it's definately time to find the guy to take over for Tony when he's done because I'm thinking 2 years, maybe 3 if there is some luck involved and he's able to stay relatively healthy.

This is about as cut and dry as it gets.

If Jerry learned a god damned thing from not planning ahead for the QB position post Aikman, he'll get his ass in gear soon for Romo's successor.

Top Bottom