Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
247Sports
D Ware was one day away from coming back to play for the Cowboys. He says he will answer Jerry's call

Interesting. It would never happen but it sure would be nice to see D Ware back in the silver and white again

spiderfan_MJ

In the Rotation
Reaction score
247Sports
D Ware was one day away from coming back to play for the Cowboys. He says he will answer Jerry's call

Interesting. It would never happen but it sure would be nice to see D Ware back in the silver and white again

I think if the Cowboys are in a position like they were last year where a playoff run seems very possible, they should sign him. He should have a ring with the Cowboys.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
247Sports

I think if the Cowboys are in a position like they were last year where a playoff run seems very possible, they should sign him. He should have a ring with the Cowboys.
If we learned one thing from D-Ware's final 2 years in Dallas, it is that his body cannot hold up to being a 4-3 DE. He is strictly a stand-up 3-4 OLB. So it's a 'thanks, but no thanks' from me.

English Cowboy

In the Rotation
Reaction score
Jayrone Elliott waived to make way for Damontre Moore. This should also mean the Cowboys keep their 7th round pick as the conditions of the trade weren't met.

theoneandonly

Quality Starter
Reaction score
Jayrone Elliott waived to make way for Damontre Moore. This should also mean the Cowboys keep their 7th round pick as the conditions of the trade weren't met.

Over/under on how many games before he does something stupid and gets cut or suspended again? Literally doesnt have the brains to come in out of the rain.

dbair1967

Administrator
Reaction score
Over/under on how many games before he does something stupid and gets cut or suspended again? Literally doesnt have the brains to come in out of the rain.

I guess things can change, but by all accounts he's been a really dedicated player since we signed him. He got suspended this time for something that happened before we signed him. Perhaps he knows this is pretty much his last chance.

Scot

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
d09929aa302a2887de129f7f86954b84.jpg

Top Bottom