Reaction score
You'd think the 'playas' might learn from.... I dunno, the Josh Brent case maybe? Any number of others before?

They're 'playas' to start with, and don't learn, because they are fucking stupid.
Just cause they go to the club doesn't mean they drive home drunk. Asking NFL players who aren't married and have millions not to go out and have fun is fucking stupid.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Just cause they go to the club doesn't mean they drive home drunk. Asking NFL players who aren't married and have millions not to go out and have fun is fucking stupid.
When their definition of "fun" is going out clubbing, risking getting shot and who knows what else, they have a fucked up idea of fun, and are stupid.

What the fuck? He has MILLIONS. And for fun all he can think of is clubbing?

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Did you miss your 20s?
I wasn't a millionaire NFL quarterback. That carries some responsibility.

Did you see or hear of Tony Romo or Payton Manning "clubbing" and just generally being idiotic, infantile stupid punks?

Reaction score
I wasn't a millionaire NFL quarterback. That carries some responsibility.

Did you see or hear of Tony Romo or Payton Manning "clubbing" and just generally being idiotic, infantile stupid punks?
If you think they didn't go out occasionally before they got married and had a few trophies, then I don't know what to tell you. Ever hear of Romo going to Cancun? I'm sure he didn't drink alcohol or set foot in a bar there...

Just cause you don't hear stories about it, doesn't mean it didnt happen. It's widely known that Friday nights are NFL players party nights. Manziel's definitely not the only one doing it. Stories on him sell though.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
If you think they didn't go out occasionally before they got married and had a few trophies, then I don't know what to tell you. Ever hear of Romo going to Cancun? I'm sure he didn't drink alcohol or set foot in a bar there...

Just cause you don't hear stories about it, doesn't mean it didnt happen. It's widely known that Friday nights are NFL players party nights. Manziel's definitely not the only one doing it. Stories on him sell though.
There's no story to sell if you don't have brawls.

Manziel's a infantile idiot. Until he shows me something to change my opinion, I'll keep that opinion.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Of course, who am I to call him a idiot right? He idioted his way right into millionairedom.

Reaction score
There's no story to sell if you don't have brawls.

Manziel's a infantile idiot. Until he shows me something to change my opinion, I'll keep that opinion.
I don't recall a brawl in Cancun... do you? How about a brawl when the NFL referee dude was on Jerry and Stephen's bus? No brawls there.

TMZ will run Johnny Manziel going to Vegas after the draft... brawl or not.

My opinion is you have unreasonable expeectations of single millionaires in their 20s. Until you show me something to change my opinion, I'll keep that opinion.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
My opinion is you have unreasonable expeectations of single millionaires in their 20s. Until you show me something to change my opinion, I'll keep that opinion.
I probably do. And I for sure was as wild as they come, in my 20s and on into the 30s. And was making alot of money.

I had the happy advantage of not being a public figure though.

But, this is why I know he is a idiot, because I was too. At some point we grow up. Maybe he will.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Oh and, gotta kinda wonder how we missed the boat drafting him.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
Wasnt he take before the Cowboys picked? Besides we already have a guy that can make acrobatic catches.
Hell I dunno. Just thought he would really be stylin' doing all he does on the field, with a star on his hat.

Hoofbite

Draft Pick
Reaction score
Probably all amped on cocaine and misread the situation.

I was once coked out and mistook a chick groping my cock as challenge to a wrestling match. Bitch submit to the figure 4 in 15 seconds.

Reaction score
Manziel on fight: Accosted by 'very intoxicated, very aggressive person'

Cleveland Browns rookie quarterback Johnny Manziel has told his side of the incident involving him, his entourage and the fan who reportedly asked Johnny Football for a hug.

Police intervened in the incident, which turned aggressive at an apartment party last weekend, Manziel — who was not directly involved in the scrap with the fan — said Friday that he and his friends were a victim of a drunk and overbearing fan.

"... At this point in the night this was a very intoxicated, very aggressive person that approached me in the lobby, putting his hands on me, kind of toying with me as I got back, just kind of trying to kind my own business and get upstairs to my room," Manziel said, per the Cleveland Plain Dealer. "As this man kept attempting to come at me, just being extremely aggressive, and as we tried to coax him into getting into his elevator and going on about the night, the guy got very aggressive and luckily for us ... security was able to get things under wraps."

Manziel disputed that he was rolling deep that night with an entourage, explaining that the group he was with was much smaller.

"[He] came at my roommate. It all happened very fast," he said. "There was no entourage with me. I was with one other person and my mother was upstairs, so it's about as much entourage as you get being with my mom.

"As it escalated and it got a little out of control, security got it under wraps and I was able to get up into my room."

Per to the Plain Dealer report, Manziel's face showed no signs of beating, which would dispute the account of Chris Gonos, the man who approached Manziel and said he "smashed" Manziel's face. Manziel would not say if any of Gonos' punches hit him, or whether he threw any punches at the fan himself. Gonos had claimed that Manziel sucker punched his brother.

Manziel said neither he nor roommate Dana Kirk plan to press charges at this time and that he expected the security video to corroborate Manziel's account of the story.

Browns head coach Mike Pettine has said that, "barring unforeseen circumstances," the incident will not have an effect on Manziel's playing time. That time lately has been zilch, so, yeah.

Doomsday

High Plains Drifter
Reaction score
So, somewhere in between the two accounts, there is the truth. I have no doubt Manziel led the shit talking on probably, very little provocation.

His mom was upstairs. BFD.

Top Bottom